Minute of KAGRA commissioning meeting
- Date: 2018/5/1 11AM~12PM
- Attendance: Miyakawa, Kokeyama, Aso, Miyoki, Ushiba, Tomaru
- eZuce: Suzuki, Uchiyama, Takahaashi, Ohashi, Haino, Shoda, Nakano
- Going well.
- Duty cycle is 80-90%.
- iMC is quite stable.
- DAC of PR3 was dead. That was the biggest trouble.
2. Report of work of the last week and plan of work
- IFO, ETMs: *Izumi, Enomono
- Alignment work is mainly done. 3 DOF of alignment is contolled
- Typical locking time is ~several hours. Longest was 10 hours or something.
- iKAGRA Guardian code was mainly reused and modified.
3. Tasks or discussions
- 5/28 extend chief meeting for looking back phase 1.
- Baffle at ETMX will extracted in the week of 5/7, and it will be black coated.
- Next meeting: 5/8.