2018/11/27 Commissioning meeting topics
- Assignment of staffs for night work
- Readiness for the X arm commissioning.
- Every Wednesday morning: Maintenance
- 11/5-end of Nov.: Route to IYA is closed.
- 11/26~12/9: Daytime: Y arm alignment from BS to ETMY using IR beam.
- 11/28 evening: First contact remove. It might be postponed.
- Beam alignment will actually start after the installation of EYA NAB. It will take several days.
- BS is sitting on the plate due to the temperature change.
- Green from SR2 will be available in January, so we need to align Y arm using IR only.
- QPD or PDA at EYA. Cable is already laid.
- 12/10 or 11: ETMX cleaning
- Week of 12/10: Night work ok.
- Week of 12/17~: No night work.
- Possible extension date: 12/10-1/6.
1/6: End of X arm commissioning -> Open chambers.
- Week of 1/7~: no beam in the daytime
- 2/18~ Y arm commissioning
- We learned we need to monitor VIS motion when pump down. We may need also some monitors VIS motion when venting.
- X arm lock
- Y arm alignment
- Optical table
- Laser, PSL, IOO report
http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=7116: Earth quake.