2019/2/19 Commissioning meeting topics
- Assignment of staffs for night work
- Readiness for the X arm commissioning.
- Alignment for central are: Done!
- Current status as of 1/22: IR and Green reached X end PD.
1/22: Surface inspection for PR mirrors. Cleaning will be done after 1/31.
1/23: Surface inspection for SR mirrors.
1/24-25: Cleaning HR of SR3, SRM.
1/23: BS is aligned to Y-end PD by IR.
1/27: ITMY is aligned to REFL by IR.
1/27: ITMX is aligned to REFL by IR.
1/27: Beam position of IR at SR3 is confirmed how far from the center.
1/28-29: SR3 is aligned to SR2 center by IR.
1/28: Alignment of SR2 -> SRM by IR.
1/29: Green beam is injected from SR2 AR surface to Y end PD.
1/31: Removing bellows at PR and SR area.
1/31-2/1: Cleaning HR of PR3 and HR, AR of SR2
2/5: Alignment of SRM to OMMT1 by IR
2/6: Alignment of ETMY to POS by Green
2/8: Alignment of form OMMT to OSTM by IR
2/8: Alignment of form OSTM to OMC by IR
2/14: IYC WAB release
2/14: Closing door for ITM chambers
2/15: Closing door for other central area
2/15: pumping down for ITMs
2/15: pumping down for other central area
- 1/25-2/20: Yend Pcal finalization
- 2/25-3/4: Yend WAB
- 3/6~ : Yend pumpdown 3/6~
- 3/7,8: leak test
2/11-2/14: Xend NAB installation
- 2/19: Removing FC, Payload release
- 2/23-3/10: Xend Pcal finalization 1
- Periscope installation
- Beam position by IR and Green
- 2/27: ETMX release
- 3/5: ETMX aligned
- 3/5-3/10: Xend Pcal finalization 2
- 3/11,12 Xend WAB finalization
- 3/19,20, Heatlink etc.
- 3/22 Pumping down
- Leak test
- 3/11~ : Night work start
- 2/18-3/22 DRMI commissioning
- 3/11-4/5 Y arm commissioning
- 3/25-4/5 FPMI commissioning
- Control damping for Type B and ITMY
- It may have an opening chamber for ITMX and ITMY? soon or after FPMI?
http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=8120: Dirt or scars on the surface of the viewport on SR2 Chamber