Minute of KAGRA commissioning meeting
- Date: 2019/2/19 11:00AM~12PM
- Attendance: Miyakawa, Aso, Yokozawa, T.Yamamoto, Oshino
- Zoom: Takahashi, Inoue, Hirose, Izumi
- All alignment procedures are done on time.
- Mirror dirtiness. AR was dirty. We need estimate damage threshold.
- Finger print was also found at viewport of SRM.
- Yaw drift was seen due to touching cables inside.
- Damping control for cryopayload is needed.
- Specially for diagonalization of matrix of photo sensors for lock acquisition.
- for long term, needs implementation of special filter for lock acquisition and sensitivity.
- CAL group is thinking MC sensitivity monitor.
- COM group needs even rough sensitivity monitor.
- VIRGO group is interested in PEM monitors.
- Next meeting: 3/5.