Minute of KAGRA commissioning meeting
- Date: 2019/4/9 11:00AM~12PM
- Attendance: Miyakawa, Nakano, Oshino, Kozakai, Lucia, Yamada, Yokozawa, Yikang, Tomura, Yamamoto, Enomoto.
- Zoom: Takahashi, Ushibam Shoda, Sawada, Inoue
- Establishing the method of PD sensor matrix diagonalization has been tested at ITMY. It will be applied for cooling setup.
- TF measurement on ITMY tower is going on. For whole damping control, PD sensor diagonalization is necessary.
- Counting interference fringes due to Type A motion might be confirmed by Michelson or Y arm even during cooling down maybe.
- We do not have so many days for Type A. Hopefully, we can start Y-arm commissioning after the big holidays.
- Next meeting: 4/16 discussion for Type A strategy.