Minute of KAGRA commissioning meeting
- Date: 2019/8/20 11:00~12:00
- Attendance: Miyakawa, Aso, Kozakai, Yokozawa, Oshino, Washimi, Kokeyama, Ushiba, Nakano
- Zoom: Miyoki, Shoda, Hiro, Izumi
- We agreed to make a decision which FPMI or DRFPMI we should go, at the end of September.
- We need many informations, of course experimental results, and some simulation results as mode matching compensation if no PRM, and sensitivity estimation of FPMI with current ITMs.
- Schedule for both FPMI and DRFPMI should be shown before decision making at the end of September.
- Next meeting: 8/27 for brain storming for VIS and cryopayload.