|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
|1. Proc. Data (T.Yamamoto and/or T.Sawada)||1. Proc. Data (T.Yamamoto and/or T.Sawada) [[https://gwdoc.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/cgi-bin/private/DocDB/ShowDocument?docid=10139|Memo]]|
Satellite Meeting on Calibration and related grants projects
Date : April/22
Time : 9:00 - 15:30
Place : the same room with F2F.
Presentation registration of the satellite meeting should be made directly to Calibration subgroup and leader of related grants ; kanda\_at\_sci.osaka-cu.ac.jp, tomaru\_at\_post.kek.jp, iyuki\_at\_post.kek.jp
Discussion Program and Agenda
I. Calibration and hardware related issues
We would like to have general discussion on the KAGAR calibration, $h(t)$ reconstruction and hardware related issues.
9:00-12:00 Remark and Sharing the Current Status of calibration around O3
Current Status (Y.Inoue)slide
- end-to-end of KAGRA calibration
- Flow chart of works and dedicated persons
- Who is working on What/How ?
- Remark the goal/target of O3
- goal / target !?
- Q: Are we ready for O3 ?
- prepared/finished items: , , , ,
- remain items : , , , ,
- options : , , ,
GW (Gravitational Wave) Metrology Workshop report (Y.Inoue)slide
- LVK cross check
- Crosscheck meeting with LVK (Homework) will be held on July (We have this meeting every seasons).
- At that time, we discuss the following things:
Pcal error budget -> https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-T1800046
- (Error budget of h(t) (Engineering run))
- Preparation for O4
- How /What goal for the finish of O4 in KAGRA ?
13:00-14:00 Technical issues on h(t) reconstruction
chair : N.Kanda
- Hardware conditions/evaluations (con't for discussion in a.m.)
Proc. Data (T.Yamamoto and/or T.Sawada) Memo
- Filter design
- Expected quality
- variation of files, i.e. length, recorded channels, etc.
- decisions for O3
- Target quality
- Cadence of offline generation
- Necessary items for C2#
- Data flow overview
- Variations including low latency files
II. Data Analysis related with Calibration
chair : Y.Inoue
- GW waveform injection (T.Sawada)
- Simulation (S.Tsuchida)
- Analysis topics related with calibration
III. Grants strategy (closed session)
15:30- (Until 17:00 in late case.) :
This is closed session for grant member only.