Revision 1 as of 2018-11-10 00:20:33
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
|* [[http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=6524]]||* [[http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=xxxx]]|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|No tunnel works today.||Workers: Izumi, Michimura|
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
|== Next Plan ==
* Detach the remaining white tapes just before closing the chamber; be noted that there are white tapes on the PEEK connectors at the inside of the flanges.
* Torque completely the bolts which are fixing the upper and the lower base plates.
* Insert metal gaskets before torquing the ICF203 flanges with Dsub connectors.
* Attach an oplev viewport
* Setup the oplev for TMS-VIS
* Consider why the green ghost beam is not observed; that was observed in TMSY in this April.
* Modify MEDM screen
* Add DC PD and so on.
* Cable Dsub 15pin for TMS-VIS OpLev.
* Return plastic boxes.
* Install rails in digital rack.
* They may be necessary under LVDT distributor, geophone distributor, and WHT board.
* Nagano is not sure it is necessary under HP coil driver.
* Measure the length between BRT lens3 and GLNS1
== Wanted! ==
* Black tubes attachable to the DC-PDs or seetabale in front of the DC-QPDs for light shielding.
* Screws to screw Dsub 15pin connectors to QPD amplifiers
* Already screwed for IR and GR QPDs. Not yet for TMSX VIS oplev.
* Nice way to turn off the ceiling LED light
* Covers for cables running on the floor
* Shield box against environmental light
* Wind shielding... (it would be somewhat difficult as two beams are running in the different directions from the viewport window)
|== Next Plan and Wanted! ==
* See [[KAGRA/Subgroups/AOS/TMSX_O3/2018-10-12]]