|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
The LIGO-Virgo Alert System (LVAlert) igwn-alert
- The International Gravitational Wave Network Alert System (igwn-alert) is a notification service built on the Apache Kafka protocol and the pubsub extension.
- It is a higher-level modification of SCIMMA's hop-client to streamline receiving and responding to alerts from GraceDB.
- This package replaces the legacy LIGO LVAlert XMPP-based alert system.
- The API are compatible with Python 3.
- The latest version is 0.1.1 (2021/11/19)
pip install igwn-alert
Setting in advance
Usage of lvalert_admin
Usage of lvalert_listen and lvalert_send