|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|Hayama, K. Nagano, Shimoda, Miyazaki, Pil-Jong, H. Tanaka||Hayama, K. Nagano, Shimoda, Miyazaki, Pil-Jong, H. Tanaka, Shaun|
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
|* How to use: [[http://gwwiki.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/JGWwiki/KAGRA/Subgroups/DET/PEMinjection/bKAGRA-phase1/meeting_20180123#preview]]||* How to use: [[http://gwwiki.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/JGWwiki/KAGRA/Subgroups/DET/gwpy]]|
Detchar Meeting 20180123
Hayama, K. Nagano, Shimoda, Miyazaki, Pil-Jong, H. Tanaka, Shaun
Agenda & Minutes
- Report from Extended Chief meeting on Jan. 22nd (Hayama)
- Experiment after bKAGRA phase1 run will start around the end of April (on Apr. 30th).
- 5th and 6th day will be assigned to PEM injection (If the bKAGRA phase1 run finish on Apr. 29th, they are May 4th and 5th.)
- Recent news
In bKAGRA phase 1 run, only ETMY will be cryogenic. ETMX will not be cooled down.
Following this, how about changing our plan: Injection will be perform in ETMY although original plan is ETMX.
- Progress report from Hongo
- Calibration of the toy pendulum system (injection target in rehearsal) has beed done.
- We checked two demo-unit of small accelerometer (FG-142 and 2002E).
- We will buy FG-142 in next fiscal year.
- Miyazaki-kun, who is a new grad. student of Ando lab., has started to make analog circuits for magnetometer.
- Magnet wire for large coil (~100 m) arrived. Large wooden bobbin will arrive in the end of Jan. (or the beginning of Feb.)
- Connector parts for amplifier (QSC RMX5050a) arrived.
- We obtained power supply connector used in KAGRA. However, we don't have pins.
- Maybe we will make it in Kamioka on the first day of the rehearsal. Or will anyone who come to Tokyo (e.g. Ochi-kun's master thesis defense) kindly take the pins?
- Progress report from Kamioka
- Rack preparation.
- By the way, do we have a conversion board for ADC to D-sub from BNC?
- Software preparation (Pil-Jong)
- Python environment has been installed to k1det1 successfully.
- Anything else?
- Rack preparation.
- Communication tool for the PEM injection: Slack (Miyo)
- github for management of the PEM project (Miyo)
- Can we perform project management only with pure github like this? (Nagano)
- Is it necessary to do this under detchar repository? (Nagano)
- 2018/01/30 13:00-- Detchar meeting ?????????????????