Monday Meeting 0129
Kokeyama, Izumi, Nagano, Uehara, Moriwaki,Matsushima, Furuhata, Yokogawa, Yoshioka
Updates from projects
Tiltsensor installation o
=== Memo related to tilt sensor===
- The tilt sensor is supported by JSPS Core-to-core.
- The sensor can measure d\theta directly.
- The principle is Mach-Zhender interferometer.
- One tilt sensor was installed to MCE. For other two, no space for install.
A difference between OptLev and tilt sensor will be checked.
- There are three tilt sensors; one installed.
- No phase wrapping(Probably)
- Absolute tilt angle can be measured
Dina mic range (5 mrad) is bigger than OptLev's(<1 mrad).
Install is not easy comparing to OptLev install, because there are 4 beam lines.
=== Memo related to RFAM in EOM===
AC/DC < 0.0001.
Plan for this week
- 1/30 ISS work
- 1/31-2/2 PMC commissioning
Topic of this week
- Next meeting: 2/19