|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
List of the task for the collaboration shift of the Pre O3 run
- Collaboration shift will start from 28th(Tue) Jan.
- We will postpone the starting date of the Observation run(two weeks at maximum)
- We will pick up the task lists for collaboration shift
- Of-course, task is not duty for collaboration shift, if they have many own tasks, it is no problem.
- But, if collaboration shifter became hand-held(手持ち無沙汰), we can prepare the task list for collaborator shoft.
- This task list may useful even after starting the observation run (for people who be lazy in the control room)
How to manage the task list
- We can easily manage the progress
- Need the account
- KAGRA wiki
- Pickup the comments or suggestion here
- Task manager will manage the opinion
Members of the collaboration shift
- Week of the 28th Jan.
- Day : Chunglee Kim, Yao-Chin Huang
- Evening : Shuto Sei, Misako Noguchi
- Night : Yukino Mori, Yuki Kuromiya
- Week of the 4th Feb.
- Day : Satoshi Tsuchida, Takahiro Sawada
- Evening : Rishabh Bajpai, Fusakazu Matsushima
- Night * Tomohiro Yamada, Ayako Ueda
Categories of the task list for collaboration shift
Similar activities as DetChar shift
- Check the daily summary page
- Check the Yuzu summary page
- Check the glitch triggering
- Check the related channel of interest by Pastavi
- Make a explanation document/slide about KAGRA interferometer
- Explanation of the DQ channels
- System explanation for KAGRA collaborator
- Suspensions, ALS, ASC, LSC, PSL, ...
- Guardian documents
- Useful documents for the sitemap
- Make monitors
- Web base easy check tools
- medm base monitor
- Measure the circuit noise
- Ask AEL people
- Sensitivity monitor
- Lockloss study
- Binary range vs interferometer condition
- Long term analysis to the PEM channels
- Image analysis
- GigE camera