Workers: Akutsu, N. Sato, K. Tanaka, Nakano
- Found that flanges of MCF and MCE chambers were not protected by white tapes although there were viton o-rings on. We protected these by white tapes.
- Relocated the connector plate.
- Attached adapter structure for black shields onto the pillars of the MCi suspension.
- Found the connector plate on the MCo suspension was hard to relocate on the optical table in the chamber due to short wires from actuator coils.
- 2 metal rack shelves in the clean booth (MCF and MCE); the height must be lower than 180 cm due to lower ceiling of the relevant clean booths.
- 1 sticky mat to get the dirt off our feet.