PMC came back, though still some concerns. And somehow succeeded to observe the IMC flash. Next, we need to do initial alignment of the input optics, so need a blueprint we can rely on. Maybe the first thing to do is to confirm what is the current location of STM1; can we believe it??
S1605873 memo modify for the jumper pins) (-> YamaT) Done.
- STM1 thing.
- Prepare a blueprint of the initial alignment plan of the input optics together with the off-site people.
- Have VIS to check if the picomotors are at the very edge of the stroke or not when the suspension s are well aligned to the level flashing happens.
- Determine where SiC are used.
- Noise budget of oplev.
- Before closing vacuum chamber, make the latest 3D drawings that reflect the real world.
- Check the ghost beams.
Consider how to separate the beam dumps from the main beam as well as install them. --> Using grid structure?? AmiAmi.
- And revise the beam dump document. Determine if we need to replace some of KG5 glass plates with SiC ones or not... to deal with occasional illumination...
Where to put the dumps for GBs "N", "K", "f", and "a" (see here for the identification). -> At least, "a" can be dumped at the position well separated from the main beam.
- How to install the dumps; maybe anyway we need to detach the K400 flange (with viewport windows) to access there.
- How to install the beam dump around MCe... it was hard to see the MCe transmission beam even during flashing although we used P-pol.
- Due to not calibrated actuators, it was hard to know how much counts to be input into the coils during the alignment work to flash IMC. Need to say this to VIS. Calibration!
- Check the oplev beam spots on the mirrors! At least on MCe, the beam is just illuminating the wire break at the -X side. And adjust them.
Need to an encoder for HWP in the PSL room for the beam power calibration... --> Oshino-san takes care of this with Ikeda-san; see the mail on 2021 Feb 18 3:18. The script for manipulating the encoder is planned in June.
- Check where the main beam should have gone through on the viewport window on the gate valve between MCF and IFI on the design.
- Several iris