As discussed in the today's meeting, here the list about the tasks list, that have to be done to improve the the performance of the Type B system:
- Estimation of the IP coupling ratio: L2T, L2Y, T2L, T2Y, Y2L, Y2T
- IP DC actuators diagonalization: measuring the DC coupling of the IP by pushing it in DC along L, T, Y
- Optical levers diagonalization method similar to type A one and fixing scale by moving the IP. For Pitch dof we will discuss later.
- TM actuators diagonalization: using the DC method like IP and checking the residual coupling by injecting whit noise or an high frequency line.
- Sensor correction: we need to modify the real time model and if it will be available soon we are gonna to implement SC
- Check the diagonalization of the geophone.
- Blending: we have to measure the noise of the sensor by looking at the open loop spectra of geophones and LVDT.
- IP control filters tuning.