|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|=== Type B (Mark) ===
==== Past week report ====
|Line 17:||Line 19:|
|==== Plan for coming weeks ====
* Mark and Enzo come to Kamioka and work on rack and cabling.
* Fabian works on design, including SR assembly frame.
Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Past week report
- Worked on the PR optic removal jig.
- Worked on getting his drivers license.
- Mark, Fabian (at Kamioka):
- Tried different strategies for getting the IRM-IM EQ stops and IRM OSEMs to line up simultaneously.
- Realized that the main problem was that the pitch of the BS had changed relative to the IM (presumably due to slight slippage of the wires) so the IM had to be pitched up by 16 mrad to get the BS pitched slightly down (4.7 mrad).
- Took the sides off the IRM to get access to the clamps and tightened them to prevent further slips.
- Rebalanced the IM to be level in pitch (and roll).
- Reassembled the IRM and aligned the IRM-IM EQ stops - this time it was easy.
- Adjusted the IRM and RM OSEMs to mid-range.
Plan for coming weeks
- Mark and Enzo come to Kamioka and work on rack and cabling.
- Fabian works on design, including SR assembly frame.