|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
|*|| * Solve arc weight versus magic wand problem.
* Do mass budget for LBB - design ballast masses (Fabian)
* Run TFs, make improvements to real-time model (Mark, Enzo).
|Line 32:||Line 34:|
| Mark and Enzo at Kamioka:
* Fix broken LVDT actuator coil.
* Test picos and steppers more fully.
Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Past week report
At Kamioka (Mark, Enzo, Simon, Type Bp team):
- Mark remade the BF pico adapter cable which was poorly made and had also been damaged.
- The Type Bp team tided up the BS rack and made new labels for many cables (thanks!).
- Enzo connected up the in-air cables for the picos and steppers.
- Mark and Enzo renumbered the PI LVDTs, geophones and LVDTs to make a consistent scheme working anticlockwise.
- Enzo and Mark debugged all the cables. The only problem we couldn't solve was that the actuator coil for PI LVDT #0 is open-circuit at the connector on the LVDT. (It has been intermittent but worked before the craning.) We may have to redo the connector or replace the LVDT. Limited TFs will be possible in the next week.
- Simon set up the LSOL and was easily able to get a return beam from the mirror on the dummy BS.
- Shoda-san copied over the LSOL section of the PR3 real-time model into the BS model and made other improvements (thanks!).
- Mark brought home
At Mitaka (Fabian, Hirata-san):
- Fabian finished designing final trim masses for IM/BF/SF for the final hang of the BS and passed it to Hirata-san to make drawings and get quotes.
- Hirata-san requested quotes for the replaceable-jaw version of the BS wire clamps.
- Fabian and Hirata-san gathered needed items for the BS prism/flag gluing.
- Hirata-san designed receptacles for the new rods with 8 mm heads and requested quotes.
Plan for week of 7/3
- Do prism/flag gluing on real BS at Kashiwa (whole team).
- Do new 3D CAD (Hirata-san):
- SR2 on BS assembly frame. (Adjust jack positions if possible, or leave for Fabian/Mark to do.)
- Final BS build, SS/PI/SF as for Test Hang but with BF/IRM/IM/BS/RM down rotated back to original direction.
- On-assembly-frame version. (Adjust jack positions if possible, or leave for Mark to do.)
- In-tank version.
- Solve arc weight versus magic wand problem.
- Do mass budget for LBB - design ballast masses (Fabian)
- Run TFs, make improvements to real-time model (Mark, Enzo).
Plan for week of 7/10
- Mark and Enzo at Kamioka:
- Fix broken LVDT actuator coil.
- Test picos and steppers more fully.