|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
| * Install side panels of IRM and OSEMs.
* Route IRM OSEM cables, test/adjust IRM OSEMs.
* Add BF cap; cable and test BF-1 and BF-2 picos.
* Lift and weigh BF/IRM/IM/RM/BS; adjust ballast mass.
* Crane in SF.
* SR stuff.
==== Vacation Info ====
Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Past week report
At Kamioka (Mark, Ohishi-san, Enzo, Yoshioka-kun, Kozu-kun):
- We finished installing the RM OSEMs and installed the new Type5-2.2 and 5-2.4 OSEM cables.
- We hung the RM and set its pitch.
- We doubled-checked the BS and RM pitch, tightened the clamps and removed the winch system.
- We installed the bottom section of the security structure to protect the RM/BS.
- We lifted the IM/RM/BS section and weighed it. It was about 1.25 kg too heavy for the new BF, so we improvised a lighter set of ballast masses.
- We installed the section of the security structure up to the BF ring, and the BF crossbars and jacks of the assembly frame.
- We brought in the new BF.
- We installed the BF-IRM rods and IRM top plate.
- We reinstalled the IM flags and other items that had been taken off to use the winch system.
- We hooked the BF-IM rod (with hex cable clamp). (We did not unlock the BF keystone.)
- We cabled and tested the IM-PIT, IM-ROL and IM-YAW picos and the BF FR stepper (but not, yet, the BF LVDT).
Plan for week of 8/14
Site closure: Mon, Tue
Vacation: Fabian (Mon-Fri)
Kamioka: Mark (Wed-Fri), Enzo (Wed-Fri), Yoshioka-kun (Wed, Fri), Ohishi (Thu-Fri).
- Remove LBB blade units from PI, then remove blades and send for remachining.
- Remove LBB rings from chamber and send for recleaning.
- Unlock BF, adjust ballast masses on IM/RM/BS to correct pitch/roll/vertical.
- Test, calibrate BF LVDT.
Mitaka: Hirata-san (Mon-Fri)
- SR Stuff
Plan for week of 8/21
Vacation: Fabian (Mon)
Kamioka: Mark, Ohishi, Fabian (Tue-Fri), Enzo, Yoshioka-kun (Tue, Wed, Fri), Kozu-kun.
- Install side panels of IRM and OSEMs.
- Route IRM OSEM cables, test/adjust IRM OSEMs.
- Add BF cap; cable and test BF-1 and BF-2 picos.
- Lift and weigh BF/IRM/IM/RM/BS; adjust ballast mass.
- Crane in SF.
- SR stuff.
Fabian: Fri 8/4 through Mon 8/21 Mark: TBD Mid-Oct