Differences between revisions 206 and 208 (spanning 2 versions)
Revision 206 as of 2017-11-24 11:10:42
Size: 1319
Editor: MarkBarton
Comment:
Revision 208 as of 2017-11-24 13:25:05
Size: 1533
Editor: MarkBarton
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 8: Line 8:
 * Mark and Fabian did a huge cleanup of the SR2 area and prepared a workspace for assembling the IM.
 * Fabian did a stocktake of the screws for the SR.
  * We have all we need for the IM, except one type that can be added after the rest of the IP is assembled.
  * We have most of what we need for the rest of the payload, and Hirata-san has ordered the others.
 * Hirata-san worked on SR procurement:
  * Suspension wire
  * SR additional parts (compensation masses, clamps etc)
  * Regular, SDC and BUMAX screws.
  * Additional machining on the BS sapphire prism jig to allow it to be used on the PR/SR mirror box.
  * LBB blade design.
 * Enzo and Kozu-kun (with help from Fujii-kun) worked on export from SUMCON to Matlab, and on filter design.

==== Plan for week of 11/20 ====
 * Holiday on Thu 3/23
 * All at Mitaka.
 * SR procurement, planning (Mark, Hirata-san)
 * SR mass budget (Fabian)
 * BS modeling filter design (Enzo, Kozu-kun)
 * Mark worked on SR2 planning.
 * Mark thought through what would be required to swap an optic (e.g., SRM) in situ (JGW-T1707436).
 * Hirata-san tried removing disks from IM flags (so we could reuse them in flag bases and make a complete set for SR2) but only got 1 of 4 out.
 * Hirata-san ordered more disks for IM flags.
 * Hirata-san asked for quotes on SF LBB blades.
 * Hirata-san got a reduced quote for the LBB damper rings.
 * Hirata-san received and cleaned suspension wires for the SR.
 * Fabian worked on the SR mass budget.
 * Fabian worked out the COM of the SR2 optic, and Mark used it to derive the proper prism positions.
 * Enzo and Kozu-kun worked on control filter design and installation.
Line 30: Line 21:
 * Hirata-san at Kamioka to work with Mirapro on SRM LBB installation.
 * All others at Kamioka to start SR2 assembly.
 * Hirata-san at Kamioka Tue-Fri to work with Mirapro on SRM LBB installation.
 * All others (Mark, Enzo, Shoda-san, Kozu-kun) at Kamioka to start SR2 assembly.
  * Mark from Mon lunchtime.
  * Kozu-kun from Mon lunchtime through Wed.
  * Mirror gluing.
  * SR2 rack setup.

==== Plan for week of 12/4 ====
 * All at Kamioka
  * IM assembly and pico test.
  * Assembly frame alignment and optical table centering.
  * OL setup.

==== Vacation Info ====
 * Mark 12/22-1/3
 * Enzo TBD, probably 12/22-1/3
 * Fabian 12/22-1/5
 * Hirata-san 12/21-22 (conference)
  

Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes

KAGRA/Subgroups/VIS/MeetingNAOJ

Type B (Mark)

Past week report

  • Mark worked on SR2 planning.
  • Mark thought through what would be required to swap an optic (e.g., SRM) in situ (JGW-T1707436).
  • Hirata-san tried removing disks from IM flags (so we could reuse them in flag bases and make a complete set for SR2) but only got 1 of 4 out.
  • Hirata-san ordered more disks for IM flags.
  • Hirata-san asked for quotes on SF LBB blades.
  • Hirata-san got a reduced quote for the LBB damper rings.
  • Hirata-san received and cleaned suspension wires for the SR.
  • Fabian worked on the SR mass budget.
  • Fabian worked out the COM of the SR2 optic, and Mark used it to derive the proper prism positions.
  • Enzo and Kozu-kun worked on control filter design and installation.

Plan for week of 11/27

  • Fabian at commissioning workshop
  • Hirata-san at Kamioka Tue-Fri to work with Mirapro on SRM LBB installation.
  • All others (Mark, Enzo, Shoda-san, Kozu-kun) at Kamioka to start SR2 assembly.
    • Mark from Mon lunchtime.
    • Kozu-kun from Mon lunchtime through Wed.
    • Mirror gluing.
    • SR2 rack setup.

Plan for week of 12/4

  • All at Kamioka
    • IM assembly and pico test.
    • Assembly frame alignment and optical table centering.
    • OL setup.

Vacation Info

  • Mark 12/22-1/3
  • Enzo TBD, probably 12/22-1/3
  • Fabian 12/22-1/5
  • Hirata-san 12/21-22 (conference)

KAGRA/Subgroups/VIS/TypeB/Minutes (last edited 2022-06-24 12:23:36 by fabian.arellano)