|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
==== Vacation Info ====
* Mark 12/22-1/3
* Enzo TBD, probably 12/22-1/3
* Fabian 12/22-1/5
* Hirata-san 12/21-22 (conference)
Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Past week report
- Mark worked on SR2 planning.
- Mark thought through what would be required to swap an optic (e.g., SRM) in situ (JGW-T1707436).
- Hirata-san tried removing disks from IM flags (so we could reuse them in flag bases and make a complete set for SR2) but only got 1 of 4 out.
- Hirata-san ordered more disks for IM flags.
- Hirata-san asked for quotes on SF LBB blades.
- Hirata-san got a reduced quote for the LBB damper rings.
- Hirata-san received and cleaned suspension wires for the SR.
- Fabian worked on the SR mass budget.
- Fabian worked out the COM of the SR2 optic, and Mark used it to derive the proper prism positions.
- Enzo and Kozu-kun worked on control filter design and installation.
Plan for week of 11/27
- Fabian at commissioning workshop
- Hirata-san at Kamioka Tue-Fri to work with Mirapro on SRM LBB installation.
- All others (Mark, Enzo, Shoda-san, Kozu-kun) at Kamioka to start SR2 assembly.
- Mark from Mon lunchtime.
- Kozu-kun from Mon lunchtime through Wed.
- Mirror gluing.
- SR2 rack setup.
Plan for week of 12/4
- All at Kamioka
- IM assembly and pico test.
- Assembly frame alignment and optical table centering.
- OL setup.
- Mark 12/22-1/3
- Enzo TBD, probably 12/22-1/3
- Fabian 12/22-1/5
- Hirata-san 12/21-22 (conference)