|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
| * Wires
* Need to decide RM wire thickness and order. Lead time is a few days from Nilaco.
|Line 28:||Line 30:|
| * Documents
* BS Assembly Procedure [[https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D5CCFA70A378E0D0!195&authkey=!AM_usynuo9QI57g&ithint=folder,webloc|E1504235 draft]]
| * Documents
* BS Assembly Procedure [[http://gwdoc.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/cgi-bin/private/DocDB/ShowDocument?docid=4235| E1504235]], [[https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D5CCFA70A378E0D0!195&authkey=!AM_usynuo9QI57g&ithint=folder,webloc|E1504235 draft]]
Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
- Type B Past Week Summary
- Fabian finished dummy BS assembly.
Mark and Tatsumi-san glued magnets into both types of BS optic flags, and discs into BS IM flags. klog Two optic flags had to be redone because the magnets moved while the glue was drying. Hirata-san helped remove the magnets with acetone in the ultrasonic cleaner. klog
- Tatsumi-san, Fabian and Mark took the dummy BS to Kashiwa and glued the flags and prisms. We will check status on Mon 6/13.
- Hirata-san measured another filter.
- Hirata-san washed a batch of parts.
- Hirata-san worked on work platforms for the installation.
- Hirata-san looked for a crane scale for use at the site. (We decided the 500 kg version of the one used at TAMA.)
- Hirata-san worked on making some guide parts for the PI installation (Misumi parts with minor additional machining from ATC).
- We finalized a design for simple SS mirror parts for the dummy BS with Akutsu-san. They will be made by ATC.
- Mark worked on list of items for purchase in FY2016 and on the schedule.
- Fabian did more work on the IM assembly. It is nearly done and he will start on the RM next week.
- Type B ongoing issues
- Need to decide RM wire thickness and order. Lead time is a few days from Nilaco.
- Can we make SR wire breakers bigger?
- Fukushima-san will start on machining test soon (as of 5/27).
- Not enough crane height problem (Hirata, Saito) - no action since last week
- Ballast masses for payload
- Initial batch received - ordered extra smaller ones to allow for adjustments.
- Lower breadboard stuff
Need to be incorporated into the procedure document. Discuss with Takahashi (Mark)
- Breadboard springs (in manufacture, expected end of July)
- Nail-head parts: quote from Mirapro received, not urgent, will be combined with assembly frame order.
- Clean bag - expected 6/8.