|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
|Enzo on vacation; all others at Kamioka.|| * Enzo on vacation; all others at Kamioka.
|Line 33:||Line 34:|
* Lift BF/IM/IRM/RM/TM and check total mass and balance.
* Test BF picos.
| * -
* Lift BF/... section and check total mass and balance.
* Cable and test BF picos.
==== Plan for week of 2/19 ====
* Add section of SS up to SF ring.
* Bring in SF.
* Add Cu segments to SF cap.
* Hook BF/... section.
* Route cables up to under SF.
* Check/adjust total mass of BF/... section.
|Line 39:||Line 47:|
| * Enzo 1/30-2/19 (at Mitaka 1/29, part of 1/30)
* Kozu-kun 1/29-2/2
| * Enzo 1/30-2/19 (at Mitaka 1/29, part of 1/30).
* Fabian 4/2-4/27 vacation (then gone).
Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Report for week of 1/29
- We moved the top filter intended for SR2 (#1) into the SR3 cleanbooth.
Unfortunately we noticed one of the blades had many small X-shaped stress fractures on the top surface (klog 4058).
We moved the top filter entered for SR3 (#3) into the SRM cleanbooth and inspected the blades. Two had one smallish stress fracture each and one had a huge fracture and looks close to failing (klog 4061).
- We referred the BS OL.
We removed the BS tank lid and inspected the BS top filter blades. They seemed fine (klog 4073).
- Hirata-san received and washed some ferromagnetic disks for IM flags and other small parts.
- Hirata-san moved the BF with the tilted keystone (#1) out of the cleanbooth in preparation for rebuilding.
- Hirata-san placed the second order for payload parts, and an order for remachining of nuts for cable clamps on rods.
- Fabian measured the gain of the ADC system (homework from the Commissioning Workshop).
Plan for week of 2/5
- Enzo on vacation; all others at Kamioka.
- Make in-air pico adapter cables.
- Calibrate LVDT.
- Test IM picos and BF yaw pico.
- Test FR.
- Install ballast mass in BF.
- Build IRM around IM.
- Cable/test/adjust IM OSEMs.
- Time permitting, do TFs from IM OSEMs to themselves and to optical sensor.
Plan for week of 2/13
No work Monday (建国記念の日の振替休日)
- Enzo on vacation
- Hirata-san at Mitaka Tue, Wed (to receive and wash parts).
- All others at Kamioka.
- Lift BF/... section and check total mass and balance.
- Cable and test BF picos.
Plan for week of 2/19
- Add section of SS up to SF ring.
- Bring in SF.
- Add Cu segments to SF cap.
- Hook BF/... section.
- Route cables up to under SF.
- Check/adjust total mass of BF/... section.
- Enzo 1/30-2/19 (at Mitaka 1/29, part of 1/30).
- Fabian 4/2-4/27 vacation (then gone).