|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
|==== Plan for week of 2/26 ====
* Shoda-san at Mitaka.
* Enzo at Mitaka Mon 2/26.
* '''Remove LBB temporary ballast masses from BS chamber.'''
* Route cables up to under SF.
* Check/adjust total mass and balance of BF/... section, especially IM OSEMs.
* Cable and calibrate SF LVDT.
* Add Cu segments to SF cap.
* Install cap.
* Lift SF/... section and check total mass and balance.
|Line 30:||Line 18:|
|* '''Remove LBB temporary ballast masses from BS chamber.'''|
|Line 32:||Line 21:|
|* Weigh SF/... section.||* Lift SF/... section and check total mass and balance.|
Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Report for week of 2/26
- We routed all the cables from the BF level up via the flying saucer to the SF.
- Hirata-san tried filing the SF cap to improve the fit, but without much success.
- Hirata-san installed the Cu segments and cable clamps on the SF cap and the SF LVDT and FR cables.
- We cabled and tested the BF cap picos and the SF LVDT and FR. (The LVDT still needs a full calibration.)
- We worked on recovering the IM OSEM alignment.
Plan for week of 3/5
- Shoda-san at Mitaka.
- Hirata-san vacation Mon 3/5, then Kamioka
- Others at Kamioka.
Remove LBB temporary ballast masses from BS chamber.
- Finish recovering IM OSEM alignment.
- Calibrate SF LVDT.
- Lift SF/... section and check total mass and balance.
- Get SRM tank mushroom section installed (Hirata-san, Kimura-san)
- Set up for rebuilding of two BFs.
Plan for week of 3/12
- Shoda-san at Mitaka.
- Mark at ASJ (Chiba) Fri, then Mitaka.
- Hirata-san vacation Mon 3/5; Kamioka Tue-Thu; Mitaka Fri
- Others Kamioka Mon-Thu
- Install boxes in SR3 and SRM racks.
- Lay SR3 in-air cabling.
- Continue rebuild of BFs.
Plan for week of 3/19
- Mark at LVC meeting
- All others at Mitaka
- Make two sets of IM OSEMs
- Make last in-air pico adapter cable
- Make three in-air stepper splitter cables for SR2, SR3 and SRM.
- Set up Dummy BS prism removal.
Plan for week of 3/26
- Mark vacation.
- Shoda-san at Mitaka
- Others at Kamioka
- F0 Prototype Blade Test
- Characterize blades.
- Choose best set of three.
- Remove cracked blades from filter in SRM area.
- Set up test weights in SRM area, first floor.
- Remove floor panel in SRM area, second floor.
- Install chosen blades.
- Measure load capacity.
To-Do Lists, Schedule
- Mark at LVC, then vacation, 3/18 (Sun) - 4/1 (Sun)
- Hirata-san vacation, Mon 3/5.
- Fabian vacation, 3/26-4/27 (then gone).