|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
| * Crane scale - ordered
* Work platforms - ordered
| * Crane scale - quote received
* Work platforms - quote received
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
|* '''Need to be incorporated into the procedure document. Discuss with Takahashi (Mark)'''||* Installation to be incorporated into the procedure document. Mark/Takahashi to discuss.|
Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
- Type B Past Week Summary
- Fabian finished dummy BS assembly.
Mark and Tatsumi-san glued magnets into both types of BS optic flags, and discs into BS IM flags. klog Two optic flags had to be redone because the magnets moved while the glue was drying. Hirata-san helped remove the magnets with acetone in the ultrasonic cleaner. klog
Tatsumi-san, Fabian and Mark took the dummy BS to Kashiwa and glued the flags and prisms. klog We will check status on Mon 6/13.
- Hirata-san measured another filter.
- Hirata-san washed a batch of parts.
- Hirata-san modified the design of the parts of the assembly frame supporting the BF and SF to include bushings for smoother movement.
- Hirata-san worked on work platforms for the installation.
- Hirata-san looked for a crane scale for use at the site. (We decided the 500-kg version of the 200-kg one used at TAMA. It is the same price and has the same 100-g resolution for the first 250 kg.)
- Hirata-san worked on making some guide parts for the PI installation (Misumi parts with minor additional machining from ATC).
- We finalized a design for simple SS mirror parts for the dummy BS with Akutsu-san. They will be made by ATC.
- Mark worked on list of items for purchase in FY2016 and on the schedule.
- Fabian did more work on the IM assembly. It is nearly done and he will start on the RM next week.
- Type B ongoing issues
- Need to decide RM wire thickness and order BS and RM wires. Lead time is a few days from Nilaco.
- Feedthrough Adapters
- Need large quantity of male and female D-Sub 9, IDC ribbon connectors - Takahashi-san is getting a quote.
- Can we make SR wire breakers bigger?
- Fukushima-san will start on machining test soon (as of 5/27).
- Not enough crane height problem (Hirata, Saito) - no action since last week
- Installation stuff
- Crane scale - quote received
- Work platforms - quote received
- Ballast masses for payload
- Initial batch received - ordered extra smaller ones to allow for adjustments.
- Lower breadboard stuff
- Installation to be incorporated into the procedure document. Mark/Takahashi to discuss.
- Breadboard springs (in manufacture, expected end of July)
- Nail-head parts: quote from Mirapro received, not urgent, will be combined with assembly frame order.
- Clean bag - expected 6/8.