Differences between revisions 27 and 28
Revision 27 as of 2016-06-10 11:41:20
Size: 3001
Editor: MarkBarton
Comment:
Revision 28 as of 2016-06-15 19:45:04
Size: 2200
Editor: MarkBarton
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 6: Line 6:
  * Fabian finished dummy BS assembly.
  * Mark and Tatsumi-san glued magnets into both types of BS optic flags, and discs into BS IM flags. [[http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=1815 |klog]] Two optic flags had to be redone because the magnets moved while the glue was drying. Hirata-san helped remove the magnets with acetone in the ultrasonic cleaner. [[http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=1818|klog]]
  * Tatsumi-san, Fabian and Mark took the dummy BS to Kashiwa and glued the flags and prisms. [[http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=1821|klog]] We will check status on Mon 6/13.
  * Hirata-san moved in another filter for testing (but didn't get to measure it).
  * Hirata-san washed a batch of parts.
  * Hirata-san modified the design of the parts of the assembly frame supporting the BF and SF to include bushings for smoother movement.
  * Hirata-san researched and ordered a crane scale for use at the site. (We decided the 500-kg version of the 200-kg one used at TAMA. It is the same price and has the same 100-g resolution for the first 250 kg.)
  * Hirata-san worked on making some guide parts for the PI installation (Misumi parts with minor additional machining from ATC).
  * We finalized a design for simple SS mirror parts for the dummy BS with Akutsu-san. They will be made by ATC.
  * Mark worked on list of items for purchase in FY2016 and on the schedule.
  * Fabian did more work on the IM assembly. It is nearly done and he will start on the RM next week. There were some issues with crimping connectors to wires for making pico adapter cables.
  * There were multiple issues with the dummy BS flag/prism gluing [[http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=1830 |klog]]. The sapphire prisms will need to be removed and reapplied. Hirose-san is going to organize this. He wants to try the cup that had been made for the PR2 on the actual PR2 and then see if a new cup is needed for the BS (considering the different radius).
  * Hirata-san added the optical layout information to the BS Inventor assembly. He requested tank information from Mirapro so he can continue to do SR2/3/M.
  * Fabian finished the IM assembly and started on the IRM and RM. Some of the IRM panels had been improperly wrapped and really should be re-cleaned. The MPC (multi-purpose cube) on the RM will need some rework.
  * Mark scheduled a review for Thursday 6/16.
Line 28: Line 21:
   * Work platforms - quote received    * Work platforms - RECEIVED
Line 35: Line 28:
  * Clean bag - expected 6/8.   * Clean bag - RECEIVED.

Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes

KAGRA/Subgroups/VIS/MeetingNAOJ

  • Type B Past Week Summary
    • There were multiple issues with the dummy BS flag/prism gluing klog. The sapphire prisms will need to be removed and reapplied. Hirose-san is going to organize this. He wants to try the cup that had been made for the PR2 on the actual PR2 and then see if a new cup is needed for the BS (considering the different radius).

    • Hirata-san added the optical layout information to the BS Inventor assembly. He requested tank information from Mirapro so he can continue to do SR2/3/M.
    • Fabian finished the IM assembly and started on the IRM and RM. Some of the IRM panels had been improperly wrapped and really should be re-cleaned. The MPC (multi-purpose cube) on the RM will need some rework.
    • Mark scheduled a review for Thursday 6/16.
  • Type B ongoing issues
    • Wires
      • Need to decide RM wire thickness and order BS and RM wires. Lead time is a few days from Nilaco.
    • OSEMs
    • Feedthrough Adapters
      • Need large quantity of male and female D-Sub 9, IDC ribbon connectors - Takahashi-san is getting a quote.
    • Can we make SR wire breakers bigger?
      • Fukushima-san will start on machining test soon (as of 5/27).
    • Not enough crane height problem (Hirata, Saito) - no action since last week
    • Installation stuff
      • Crane scale - quote received
      • Work platforms - RECEIVED
    • Ballast masses for payload
      • Initial batch received - ordered extra smaller ones to allow for adjustments.
    • Lower breadboard stuff
      • Installation to be incorporated into the procedure document. Mark/Takahashi to discuss.
      • Breadboard springs (in manufacture, expected end of July)
      • Nail-head parts: quote from Mirapro received, not urgent, will be combined with assembly frame order.
    • Clean bag - RECEIVED.
    • Documents

KAGRA/Subgroups/VIS/TypeB/Minutes (last edited 2022-07-01 13:49:37 by fabian.arellano)