|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
|* Enzo returns Tuesday 10/9.|
|Line 40:||Line 41:|
|* Hirata-san, Fabian and Panwei at Kamioka Tue-Fri.||* Enzo, Hirata-san, Fabian and Panwei at Kamioka Tue-Fri.|
Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Report for week of 9/17
- Monday 9/17 was holiday.
- We optimized the trim mass on the SF to get more balance torque with less total mass. We now have a reserve of 480 g for the yaw pico.
- We set the SF damper gap to 6 mm.
- We set the SR2 pitch with the optic lever, aligned the IRM, and set all the OSEMs to have good clearance and midrange output.
- We locked the SR2 suspension, craned it into the tank and hooked the LBB damper rings (but not the LBB yet).
- With help from Ohishi-san, we removed the First Contact from SR2.
- Mark did an audit of all the electronics boxes and updated the item list and S-number file cards on JGWDoc.
- Mark added some thin arc weights to the inventory and finalized the number of various types to order (8*38 mm + 9*10 mm).
- Panwei copied control filters over from the SR3.
Plan for week of 9/24
- Monday 9/24 is holiday (Autumn Equinox).
- Mark, Hirata-san, Fabian, Panwei at Kamioka Tue-Fri.
- Move SR2 in-air cables.
- Unlock and realign suspension.
- Set pitch of SRM and RM, tighten clamps, remove winch system.
- Weigh IM/... section.
- Build up SS to BF level.
- Add BF.
- Suspend IM and tweak height/balance.
Plan for week of 10/1
- Mark, Hirata-san, Fabian, Panwei at Kamioka Mon-Fri.
- Cable/test BF.
- Install IRM.
- Install/cable/test IM OSEMs.
Plan for week of 10/8
- Monday 10/8 is Sports Day.
- Enzo returns Tuesday 10/9.
- Mark and Terrence (plus TBD) at Kamioka Mon-Fri.
- Enzo, Hirata-san, Fabian and Panwei at Kamioka Tue-Fri.
- Terrence to set up LEN half of SR3 OL and, time permitting, TILT and LEN for SR2.
- Continue installation.
To-Do Lists, Schedule
- Enzo: 9/15 through 10/8 vacation in Chile.
- Terrence: 10/8-12, 10/29-11/2 at Kamioka.