|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
|==== Report for week of 10/29 ====||==== Report for week of 11/12 ====|
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
==== Plan for week of 11/11 ====
* Mark, Enzo, Hirata-san and Fabian at Kamioka Mon-Fri.
===== SRM =====
* Main sequence
Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Report for week of 11/12
- Hirata-san and Mark craned the LBB ring sandwich to the ceiling of the lower half of the tank, and set the heights of the jacks on the upper half.
- Fabian and Hirata-san finished the in-vacuum cabling.
- Enzo ran DC power to the second SRM stepper driver and did the rest of the in-air cabling.
- We're now ready for final tests of the SF/... items and initial tests of the PI items.
- Enzo and Fujii-kun built three geophones for SRM.
- Mark worked on the height budget.
Enzo experimented with LISO (circuit analysis software which, among other functions, can fit measured TFs with a ZPK model) but then wrote his own fitting software in Python and used it to build Foton models of key TFs of the SR2. (These are in slots FM6-FM8 of the DAMP blocks and should not be accidentally enabled.)
To-Do Lists, Schedule
Plan for week of 11/19
- Friday 11/23 is Labor Thanksgiving Day.
- Mark, Enzo and Fabian at Kamioka Mon-Thu.
- Hirata-san at Kamioka Tue-Thu (Mitaka on Mon for Engineering Promotion Office meeting).
- Go/no-go test of all electronics items, especially SF/... section.
- Finish vertical height check and adjust SF trim mass as required.
- Unlock IP and center roughly.
- Check/adjust alignment of SS.
- Calibrate IP LVDTs.
- Add arc weights and geophones.
- Improve centering/tuning of IP and SS alignment.
- Disconnect cables at feedthroughs, lock suspension.
- Crane into tank.
- Assist MIF team with pico cables and LBB breadboard ballast.
- Install SR2 OL pillar and shelf (with AOL supervision)?
Plan for week of 11/26
- Move SRM in-air cables over to tank.
- Remove First Contact.
- Unlock and align SRM.
- Hook and roughly ballast LBB.
Plan for week of 12/3
- f2f Meeting at NAOJ - no Kamioka work.
- Hirata-san at Mitaka, Mon 11/19 (Engineering Promotion Office meeting).