|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
| * Mark did a Type B schedule presentation at the Extended Chiefs Meeting. It was decided to order a second assembly frame so that the BS/SR2/SR3/SRM installations can overlap more.
* Mark and Hirata-san helped Mirapro construct the assembly frame ([[https://goo.gl/photos/tVGoebw7FTRMAYB2A|photos]]).
* Mark and Hirata-san took the jacks and adapter plates off the frame, and cleaned them to remove as much of the original grease as possible. Takahashi-san has offered to re-grease them with vacuum grease.
* Mark and Hirata-san wiped down the assembly frame and put the clean bag on it.
* Saito-san, Ohishi-san and several people from Mirapro adjusted the position of the BS chamber.
* Mark plugged the geophones back into the PR2 rack and checked that the repaired cable was working.
* Fabian did more pre-assembly of the RM/IM/IRM.
* Takahashi-san ordered 10 mm diameter x 10 mm long magnets for the IM flags.
* Mark inspected the SR2 section of the clean booth to see where SR2 assembly could be done. The slot in the ceiling for the crane runs in the ±X direction (at right angles to that for the BS), and there are suitable space on both the +X and the -X sides of the SR2 tank.
* Hasegawa-san (of Hirose-san's lab) took delivery of the cup for removing the prisms on the dummy BS. It fits well.
* Tatsumi-san ordered [[http://gwdoc.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/cgi-bin/private/DocDB/ShowDocument?docid=5357|modifications]] to the BS gluing jig to make it easier to remove the pieces holding the flags after the flags are attached. The parts are expected Fri 7/8. He also ordered more EP30, but this won't arrive until the week of 7/18.
| * Fabian took photos of the cleanroom in the ATC.
* Hirata-san ordered wire for the BS.
* Fabian weighed the masses that he'd been constructing in the cleanroom and found a 600 g discrepancy from the Inventor.
* Hirata-san ordered a medium-capacity scale to help check the masses of the parts.
Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
- Type B Past Week Summary
- Fabian took photos of the cleanroom in the ATC.
- Hirata-san ordered wire for the BS.
- Fabian weighed the masses that he'd been constructing in the cleanroom and found a 600 g discrepancy from the Inventor.
- Hirata-san ordered a medium-capacity scale to help check the masses of the parts.
- Type B ongoing issues
- Akutsu-san is working to get wide-mouth OSEMs
Longer cables for BF->PI and SF->PI.
- Connectors RECEIVED, cables being made.
- SR machining test ongoing.
- Lower breadboard stuff
- Installation to be incorporated into the procedure document. Mark/Takahashi to discuss.
- Breadboard springs (in manufacture, expected end of July)
- Nail-head parts - RECEIVED.
- To-do list during Mark's vacation
- Apply grease to jacks for assembly frame (Takahashi)
- Finish assembly of BS IM, RM and IRM (Fabian).
- Weigh IM/RM/IRM (Fabian, Hirata)
- Pack/ship IM/RM/IRM to Kamioka (Hirata/Fabian).
- Analyze geophone data (Mark, Shoda)
- Remove glue from dummy BS face (Fabian)
- Remove prism from dummy BS (Hirose, Fabian?)
- Reglue flags and prisms (Tatsumi, Fabian)
- Buy wire for BS and RM (Hirata)
- Clean wire for BS and RM (Hirata)
- Do fit/function test of winches (Fabian/Hirata)
- Ship winches to Kamioka (Hirata/Fabian)
- Work on BS simulation (Fabian)
- Do Inventor assembly for SR2 in chamber and on assembly frame (Hirata)
- Apply vacuum grease to jacks for BS assembly frame (Takahashi)
- Write more of payload assembly procedure (Fabian)
- Write more of main assembly procedure (Mark)
- Longer term to-do list
- Do BS Simulink model (Mark, Kokeyama)
- Do 2D drawings of SR2 parts (Hirata)
- Redesign SRx IM wire clamps for larger prisms, remachined RMs.
- Order SRM/PRM parts (Hirata/Shoda)
- Order SRx fasteners (Hirata)
- Check SR RM machining test progress (Hirata)