|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
|* Hirata-san liaised with Ikenoue-san of ATC to get winch parts designed for the new wire thicknesses.||* Hirata-san liaised with Ikenoue-san of ATC to get winch parts designed for the new wire thicknesses. Ikenoue-san provided updated designs for checking. (, )|
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
|* Akutsu-san is working to get wide-mouth OSEMs||* Akutsu-san is working to get wide-mouth OSEMs ([[http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=1853|2 assembled]]; first 4 expected to be assembled and washed by 8/8)|
Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
- Type B Past Week Summary
- Fabian took photos of the cleanroom in the ATC to help decide whether it is a good place to assemble PIs for Type A/B.
- Hirata-san wiped one set each of wires for the BS and RM (addition sets pending).
- Hirata-san washed remachined locking parts for the IM and screws for jacks.
- Hirata-san liaised with Ikenoue-san of ATC to get winch parts designed for the new wire thicknesses. Ikenoue-san provided updated designs for checking. (, )
- Hirata-san worked on the Inventor 3D assembly of the SR2.
- The scale for checking the masses of the IM parts was received.
- Fabian and Hirata-san identified an issue with the lock screws between the IM and IRM. The screws were too tight in the holes and adjusting the size with a die caused large flakes of the black coating to come off. (These screws were ordered before the current screw policy was instituted.) Hirata-san will order better screws from Misumi and have additional machining done on them.
- Fabian tracked down the calibration factors for the geophones and generated a calibrated plot.
- Type B ongoing issues
Akutsu-san is working to get wide-mouth OSEMs (2 assembled; first 4 expected to be assembled and washed by 8/8)
Longer cables for BF->PI and SF->PI.
- Connectors RECEIVED, cables being made.
- SR machining test ongoing.
- Lower breadboard stuff
- Installation to be incorporated into the procedure document. Mark/Takahashi to discuss.
- Breadboard springs (in manufacture, expected end of July)
- To-do list during Mark's vacation
- Weigh IM/RM/IRM (Fabian, Hirata) - DONE but anomalies found.
- Pack/ship IM/RM/IRM to Kamioka (Hirata/Fabian).
- Analyze geophone data (Fabian/Shoda) - data taken by Shoda-san; Fabian to find calibration factors.
- Remove glue from dummy BS face (Fabian) - partly done.
- Reglue flags and prisms (Tatsumi, Fabian)
- Clean wire for BS and RM (Hirata) - DONE
- Get new winch parts for new wire diameters - design received from Ikenoue-san
- Do fit/function test of winches (Fabian/Hirata)
- Ship winches to Kamioka (Hirata/Fabian)
- Work on BS simulation (Fabian)
- Do Inventor assembly for SR2 in chamber and on assembly frame (Hirata) - ONGOING.
- Write more of payload assembly procedure (Fabian)
- Write more of main assembly procedure (Mark)
- Longer term to-do list
- Do BS Simulink model (Mark, Kokeyama)
- Do 2D drawings of SR2 parts (Hirata)
- Redesign SRx IM wire clamps for larger prisms, remachined RMs.
- Order SRM/PRM parts (Hirata/Shoda)
- Order SRx fasteners (Hirata)
- Check SR RM machining test progress (Hirata)