|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
|* Fabian designed an extra 600 g of trim masses for the IM and Hirata-san made drawings and ordered them. The design allows for the masses to be added even after the dummy optic and RM have been hung, so it should not delay work.|
Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
- Type B Past Week Summary
- Akutsu-san provided a set of cleanroom gear (shoes only slightly too tight!) for use by Mark this week. And Sakamoto-san sent another set from Kamioka to Kashiwa.
- The RM, IM and IRM were weighed, and wrapped/packed for shipment to Kamioka.
- Mark made a checklist of all the parts of the BS mirror box and gluing jig, to help with collecting the parts from Kashiwa.
- Hirata-san removed the remaining glue from the BS primary and secondary prisms, as well as the prisms removed from the PR hanging test mirror.
- Fabian designed an extra 600 g of trim masses for the IM and Hirata-san made drawings and ordered them. The design allows for the masses to be added even after the dummy optic and RM have been hung, so it should not delay work.
- Type B ongoing issues
Akutsu-san is working to get wide-mouth OSEMs (2 assembled; another few were assembled and a batch of 7 were washed.
- Mark worked on the schedule, making the next few weeks more realistic and incorporating the new plan for the SR RMs (the test will be used for SR2 but two more will be made from scratch next financial year).
Longer cables for BF->PI and SF->PI.
- Connectors RECEIVED, cables being made.
- SR machining test NEARLY DONE. The part looks good and will be used but the ones for SR3 and SRM will be made from scratch.
- Lower breadboard stuff
- Installation to be incorporated into the procedure document. Mark/Takahashi to discuss.
- Breadboard springs - RECEIVED.
- To-do list during Mark's vacation
- Weigh IM/RM/IRM (Fabian, Hirata) - DONE but anomalies found.
- Pack/ship IM/RM/IRM to Kamioka (Hirata/Fabian) - from 8/1.
- Analyze geophone data (Fabian/Shoda) - data taken by Shoda-san; Fabian to find calibration factors.
- Remove glue from dummy BS face (Fabian) - MOSTLY DONE.
- Reglue flags and prisms (Tatsumi, Fabian) - from Friday 8/5.
- Clean wire for BS and RM (Hirata) - DONE
- Get new winch parts for new wire diameters - design received from Ikenoue-san
- Do fit/function test of winches (Fabian/Hirata)
- Ship winches to Kamioka (Hirata/Fabian)
- Work on BS simulation (Fabian)
- Do Inventor assembly for SR2 in chamber and on assembly frame (Hirata) - ONGOING.
- Write more of payload assembly procedure (Fabian)
- Write more of main assembly procedure (Mark)
- Longer term to-do list
- Do BS Simulink model (Mark, Kokeyama)
- Do 2D drawings of SR2 parts (Hirata)
- Redesign SRx IM wire clamps for larger prisms, remachined RMs.
- Order SRM/PRM parts (Hirata/Shoda)
- Order SRx fasteners (Hirata)