|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
* Hirata-san produced a near-final Inventor assembly of the BS on the assembly frame, for use in writing the assembly procedure.
* Includes assembly frame modifications suggested by Mirapro, including feet, wheels, lifting eyes, thicker crossbars under BF, IM etc.
* Includes final rail system except for interface plate to mirror box.
* Includes full PI with ballast masses.
* Includes cable clamps.
* Includes correct versions of BF and SF.
* Includes new BF pushrod parts to work around different placement of blade screws in new version of BF.
* Includes cleanbag support bars.
* Includes key parts of mirror box (enough to check for interference) - needs more work.
* Does not include various invisible duplicate assemblies that had been present due to cut and paste.
* After a few more improvements, the new assembly will be sent back to Mirapro.
* Got status from Miyakawa-san on electronics - there should be enough of the boxes AEL is supplying.
* Cleanbag design was finalized; Aso-san is ordering: [[attachment:160419-ﾁｬﾝﾊﾞｰｶﾊﾞｰⅡ型.pdf]]
* Quote for flags and prisms was received, but expensive - may drop rigid flag design.
* The mirror box will require only very minor modifications for flags and prisms - Tatsumi-san will arrange immediately.
* Fabian worked on understanding Sekiguchi-san's control design to help decide optimum wire thickness.
* Mark worked on install procedure and schedule.
* Takahashi-san enquired with NIKHEF about oscillator cards for LVDT chassis - lead time would be 3-4 months.