Differences between revisions 84 and 85
Revision 84 as of 2016-11-18 13:54:10
Size: 1239
Editor: MarkBarton
Comment:
Revision 85 as of 2016-11-25 10:32:16
Size: 1887
Editor: MarkBarton
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 6: Line 6:
  * Mark and Hirata-san worked at Kamioka, with valuable help from Enzo (on loan from Type Bp team).
  * We got all the adapter cables for the BF made (Hirata-san did some work on Monday at Mitaka).
  * We installed the extension for the BF yaw pico on the IM pico adapter cable.
  * We got all the in-vacuum and in-air cabling for the IM OSEMs done.
  * We tried to install the stepper and LVDT adapter cables but realized we didn't have enough information on which wires was which. (We later tracked this info down but did not have time to do anything with it - we would have needed to do the rest of the in-vacuum and in-air cabling and set up the stepper motor and LVDT drivers, so we concentrated on the OSEMs.)
  * We plugged in the IM OSEMs, set gains and offsets, and did a noise test (analysis and klog pending).
  * We mounted the OSEMs on the IRM and routed the cabling neatly.
  * We released the suspension.
  * We adjusted the OSEM mounting plates to center the OSEMs on the flags.
  * We adjusted the OSEMs in/out to midrange.
  * The suspension is now ready for OSEM-OSEM TFs!
  * Mark (with Enzo) did initial TFs on the BF.
   * Did fixed-sine TFs on individual OSEMs at low frequency to check actuator polarity (klog [[http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=2176 | 2176]] and [[http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=2182|2182]]).
   * Set gains in the COILOUTF block to compensate for actuator polarity.
  * Mark (with Enzo) did a free-swing measurement on the BS after earthquake of 11/22 (klog [[http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=2182|2182]]).
   * Results suspicious (noted by Shoda-san): too much difference between OSEMs - horizontal showing much less motion than vertical.
   * Possible rubbing in horizontal.
   * May need a trip to Kamioka.
  * Mark (with Enzo) made corrections and improvements to many of the MEDM screens (klog [[http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=2176 | 2176]] and [[http://klog.icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp/osl/?r=2182|2182]]).
   * Main overview screen was not generic in many places, and links to GDS_TP screens were broken.
   * ADC monitor screen referenced bad channels with LIGO-style names.
   * DAC monitor screen was not generic and did not support IM OSEMs.
   * Watchdog IM OSEM AC band limit filter screen was a copy of the TM one.
   * Watchdog TM OSEM AC band limit filter screen appears to be getting OL signals as input - needs model changes to fix.
   * The zoomed screens for IM OSEM centering were called incorrectly and did not work.
   * Various screens had LIGO-style channel names as labels.
  * Mark did a draft of D1603600-v12 reflecting the new assignment of IM OSEMs to DAQ channels (#4-9 are now V1, V2, V3, H1, H2, H3 rather than H1, H2, ...) from last Friday (the wiring was changed to reflect the model).
  * Mark worked on schedule.
  * Hirata-san
  

Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes

KAGRA/Subgroups/VIS/MeetingNAOJ

  • Type B Past Week Summary
    • Mark (with Enzo) did initial TFs on the BF.
      • Did fixed-sine TFs on individual OSEMs at low frequency to check actuator polarity (klog 2176 and 2182).

      • Set gains in the COILOUTF block to compensate for actuator polarity.
    • Mark (with Enzo) did a free-swing measurement on the BS after earthquake of 11/22 (klog 2182).

      • Results suspicious (noted by Shoda-san): too much difference between OSEMs - horizontal showing much less motion than vertical.
      • Possible rubbing in horizontal.
      • May need a trip to Kamioka.
    • Mark (with Enzo) made corrections and improvements to many of the MEDM screens (klog 2176 and 2182).

      • Main overview screen was not generic in many places, and links to GDS_TP screens were broken.
      • ADC monitor screen referenced bad channels with LIGO-style names.
      • DAC monitor screen was not generic and did not support IM OSEMs.
      • Watchdog IM OSEM AC band limit filter screen was a copy of the TM one.
      • Watchdog TM OSEM AC band limit filter screen appears to be getting OL signals as input - needs model changes to fix.
      • The zoomed screens for IM OSEM centering were called incorrectly and did not work.
      • Various screens had LIGO-style channel names as labels.
    • Mark did a draft of D1603600-v12 reflecting the new assignment of IM OSEMs to DAQ channels (#4-9 are now V1, V2, V3, H1, H2, H3 rather than H1, H2, ...) from last Friday (the wiring was changed to reflect the model).
    • Mark worked on schedule.
    • Hirata-san

KAGRA/Subgroups/VIS/TypeB/Minutes (last edited 2022-07-29 13:18:56 by fabian.arellano)