Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
- Type B Past Week Summary
- Fabian prepared a work space in the ATC cleanroom and moved in nearly all the parts for the dummy BS, RM, IM and IRM.
- Fabian finally got perfect agreement between the Mathematica and Matlab models of the BS. (The wire thicknesses had in µm instead of mm, leading to some modes off by 1E3.)
- Hirata-san remeasured the BF for the BS. He noted that the cap went on and came off easily (unlike some other filters).
- Hirata-san worked on final details of the Mirapro order for the assembly frame.
- Hirata-san and Takahashi-san washed a large batch of parts.
- Tatsumi-san will glue flags, sapphire primary prisms and metal secondary prisms to the dummy BS some time in the week of 6/8. Fabian and possibly Mark and/or Hirata-san will travel to KEK to help and observe.