Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Past week report
- We brought the SR2 optic into the tunnel and moved it into the good mirror box. The spare mirror was moved into the not-so-good mirror box.
- Enzo assembled the SR2 rack and laid all the long cables from the rack into the cleanbooth. (Hayakawa-san can now proceed with the rebuilding of the changing cleanbooth.)
- Mark and Shoda-san took data for calibrating and diagonalizing the OL. (Due to the odd angle of the first steering mirror, the beam pattern is rotated by 62° at the QPD.)
- Enzo found nearly all in-vacuum cables.
- Enzo and Shoda-san got several more loops closed on the BS.
- Mark found three geophone pods and two feedthrough adapters for SR2 (now have 3 FAs but need 4).
- Mark took out S-numbers for anonymous boxes in the SR2 and put yellow stickers supplied by Tomura-san on them.
- Hirata-san worked on SR procurement.
- Hirata-san worked with Mirapro to get the SRM LBB installed in the tank.
Plan for week of 12/4
- Mark at Kamioka.
- Fabian at f2f satellite meeting Mon, then Kamioka.
- Enzo at f2f then Mitaka.
- Hirata-san at Kamioka Mon-Thu, Mitaka Fri.
- Kozu-kun Thu only.
- Mirror gluing.
- IM assembly and pico test.
==== Plan for week of 12/11
- Mark, Fabian, Enzo, Hirata-san, Shoda-san at Kamioka.
- Kozu-kun Mon-Thu only.
- Assembly frame alignment and optical table centering.
- Move trolley system from SR3.
- OL setup.
Plan for week of 12/18
- Shoda-san vacation
- Mark, Fabian, Enzo, Kozu-kun at Kamioka Mon-Wed.
- Mark 12/22-1/3
- Enzo TBD, probably 12/22-1/3
- Fabian 12/22-1/5
- Hirata-san 12/21-22 (conference)
- Shoda-san 12/18-21