Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Past week report
- Mark analyzed the QPD data from Friday 12/1 and derived matrices to diagonalize the QPD, and calibrate output in µrad. In the process an error in the IM OSEM diagonalization was discovered: the P and Y gains were low by a factor 2.
- Mark re-zeroed the QPD after noting the micrometer readings so we can do TFs over the weekend.
- We prepared for the SR2 gluing:
- We aligned the SR2 in the box with the wedge on the correct side.
- We checked that the remachined BS prism holders fit on the PR2 mirror box.
- We checked that with Tatsumi-san's support ring, the prisms would go on at the right height.
- We checked the new magnet jigs.
- We glued ferromagnetic disks in a large number of IM flag tips and flag bases, and in the SR magnet jigs.
- We also glued SR magnets in the magnet bases.
==== Plan for week of 12/11
- Mark, Fabian, Enzo, Kozu-kun (Mon-Thu only), Hirata-san, Shoda-san at Kamioka.
- Mirror gluing.
- IM assembly and pico test.
- Assembly frame alignment and optical table centering.
- Move trolley system from SR3.
- OL setup.
Plan for week of 12/18
- Shoda-san vacation
- Mark, Fabian, Enzo, Kozu-kun at Kamioka Mon-Wed.
- Mark 12/22-1/3
Enzo, 12/21-12/27 (but not 12/28)
- Fabian 12/22-1/5
- Hirata-san 12/21-22 (conference)
- Shoda-san 12/18-21