Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Report for week of 1/15
- We set up the QPD for the OL, initialized the OL and TM sections of the RTM, and did TFs from the TM OSEMs to the OL.
- Initially we had no coherence, but we debugged issues with the watchdog, LPCD, and DAC board and then got good TFs.
- We lifted the IM/RM/SR with the load gauge adapter and checked the weight, which was close to the mass budget.
- We installed the section of the AF above the IM, and the BF cross bars and jacks, and craned in the BF.
- We installed the BF-IRM rods, IRM, BF-IM rod, flying saucer and the cable clamps on the bottom of the BF.
- We hooked the IM section, but found it was heavy by several hundred grams. We also noticed the BF keystone had a noticeable tilt of about 1.2 mm (high on the +X side).
- We removed 738 g of trim mass and found that load rose and sat about 2 mm high. So the discrepancy is of order 500-600 g.
- Shoda-san, Enzo and Kozu-kun made and characterized a batch of OSEMs.
- Hirata-san finished drawings for the improved BS PI yaw/vertical adjustment, placed orders for damping ring receptacles and other items, and prepared the second SR BF in case we needed to swap it in.
Plan for week of 1/22
- Fix or swap BF.
- Route selected cables to flange.
- Test IM picos and BF yaw pico.
Plan for week of 1/29
- Enzo at Mitaka 1/29 and most of 1/30, then vacation.
- Kozu-kun away.
- All others at Kamioka.
- Build IRM around IM.
- Cable/test/adjust IM OSEMs.
- Time permitting, do TFs from IM OSEMs to themselves and to optical sensor.
- Enzo 1/30-2/19 (at Mitaka 1/29, part of 1/30)
- Kozu-kun 1/29-2/2