Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Report for week of 4/9
- We packed away the SRM SF and BF.
- After several failed attempts with one secondary prism, Mark finished the SR3 prism/magnet gluing.
- Tanioka-kun built two IRMs (less OSEMs).
- Enzo built an RM.
- Kozu-kun and Enzo calibrated one set of 6 IM OSEMs for SR3. (6 OSEMs for SRM remain to be done.)
- Hirata-san aligned the assembly frame, installed the interface bars and IM ring, and installed the IM.
Plan for week of 4/23
- Hirata-san at Mitaka Mon-Tue, then Kamioka.
- Tanioka-san at Kamioka Tue-Thu
- Kozu-kun at Kamioka Wed-Fri (but working with PEM on Fri).
- Others at Kamioka full week
- Start SR3 Hang
- Hang optic.
- Hang RM.
- Cable RM OSEMs.
Plan for week of 4/30
- Shoda-san at Mitaka.
- Mark, Enzo at Kamioka Mon-Wed or TBD.
- Others doing Golden Week stuff.
- Observe KAGRA Phase 1 operations, assist if problems arise.
- Do BF TFs.
- Continue SR3 hang.
To-Do Lists, Schedule
- Fabian vacation, 3/26-4/27 (then gone).