Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Report for week of 7/17
- We checked the polarity of the IP LVDTs and flipped coil connections to get the standard arrangement.
- We debugged an issue where one of the LVDT actuators had half the magnets in backwards resulting in no force.
- We calibrated all the PI LVDTs.
- We set the SF damper ring gap.
- We prepped the suspension for craning, moved it into the tank and hooked the LBB damper ring rods.
- Type A merged the SRM F0 with the correct IP, and we moved it out of the way (to the second floor behind the SRM tank).
- We installed more cable clamps on the SR2 PI.
Plan for week of 7/23
- Mark, Enzo, Fabian, Kozu-kun, Terrence, Panwei at Kamioka Mon-Fri.
- Hirata-san at Kamioka Mon-Thu.
- Mirapro moves assembly frame ≈7/25 (Wed).
- Unlock suspension.
- Rearrange cables.
- Finish PI prep.
- Crane into AF, suspend.
- Start cable routing.
- Prepare to assemble SRM metal mass (most parts due Wed 7/25).
- Help Mirapro with AF move.
- Start rebuild of top filter of PI #2.
To-Do Lists, Schedule
- Hirata-san at Mitaka 7/27.
- Terrence: 8/24-26 f2f, then returns to Hong Kong.
- Enzo: 9/14 JPS, 9/15 through 10/8 vacation in Chile.