Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
Type B (Mark)
Report for Golden Week
- Mark monitored vent and pumpdown, and worked on vistools.py.
Report for the week of 5/6
- Lucia and Terrence got the blending working for the IP LVDTs and geophones.
- Terrence and Mark modified the models and MEDM screens to add a new IP block, IDAMP, for damping using the blended signal with inertial information, and a new DAMPMODE block for ramping smoothly between IDAMP and the old DAMP.
- Mark worked on vistools.py, improving the support for cdsMuxMatrix blocks (e.g., OSEM2EUL) and adding support for cdsRampMuxMatrix blocks (e.g., the newly introduced DAMPMODE). He also created two sets of unit tests, unittest.py and unittest.sh, for the two modes of use (as a Python module in other Python programs, and as a command-line utility in bash).
Report for week of 5/13
- Terrence's next visit from 4/18 to 7/27.
- Mark's US vacation from 5/22 to 6/11.
- Mark's final day 6/28.