Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
- Hirata-san produced a near-final Inventor assembly of the BS on the assembly frame, for use in writing the assembly procedure.
- Includes assembly frame modifications suggested by Mirapro, including feet, wheels, lifting eyes, thicker crossbars under BF, IM etc.
- Includes final rail system except for interface plate to mirror box.
- Includes full PI with ballast masses.
- Includes cable clamps.
- Includes correct versions of BF and SF.
- Includes new BF pushrod parts to work around different placement of blade screws in new version of BF.
- Includes cleanbag support bars.
- Includes key parts of mirror box (enough to check for interference) - needs more work.
- Does not include various invisible duplicate assemblies.
- Got status from Miyakawa-san on electronics - there should be enough of the boxes AEL is supplying.
Cleanbag design was finalized; Aso-san is ordering: 160419-ﾁｬﾝﾊﾞｰｶﾊﾞｰⅡ型.pdf
- Quote for flags and prisms was received, but expensive - may drop rigid flag design.
- The mirror box will require only very minor modifications for flags and prisms - Tatsumi-san will arrange immediately.
- Fabian worked on understanding Sekiguchi-san's control design to help decide optimum wire thickness.
- Mark worked on install procedure and schedule.
- Takahashi-san enquired with NIKHEF about oscillator cards for LVDT chassis - lead time would be 3-4 months.