Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
- Type B Past Week Summary
Mark updated the BS circuit diagram D1503600:
- Added information on the binary IO.
- Renamed channels to conform to Okutomi-kun's new scheme.
- Made the ADC/DAC channel assignment consistent and more logical.
- Updated the stepper motor sections with info about the new driver chassis.
- Mark and Hirata-san worked on collecting parts and tools that will be needed for cabling of the BS next week. (11 special-purpose cables need to be made for the picos/steppers/OSEMs/LVDT on the RM/IRM/IM/BF and, time permitting, 2 more for the SF.)
- Mark worked on schedule.
- Mark updated the installation procedure with lessons learned from the last few weeks.
- Mark downloaded Hirata-san's Inventor model of the BS in the tank and starting thinking about installation of the suspension and lower bread board.