Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
- Type B Past Week Summary
- Mark (with Enzo) did initial TFs on the BF.
Mark (with Enzo) did a free-swing measurement on the BS after earthquake of 11/22 (klog 2182).
- Results suspicious (noted by Shoda-san): too much difference between OSEMs - horizontal showing much less motion than vertical.
- Possible rubbing in horizontal.
- May need a trip to Kamioka.
- Main overview screen was not generic in many places, and links to GDS_TP screens were broken.
- ADC monitor screen referenced bad channels with LIGO-style names.
- DAC monitor screen was not generic and did not support IM OSEMs.
- Watchdog IM OSEM AC band limit filter screen was a copy of the TM one.
- Watchdog TM OSEM AC band limit filter screen appears to be getting OL signals as input - needs model changes to fix.
- The zoomed screens for IM OSEM centering were called incorrectly and did not work.
- Various screens had LIGO-style channel names as labels.
- Mark did a draft of D1603600-v12 reflecting the new assignment of IM OSEMs to DAQ channels (#4-9 are now V1, V2, V3, H1, H2, H3 rather than H1, H2, ...) from last Friday (the wiring was changed to reflect the model).
- Mark worked on schedule.