Scraps of text for incorporation in the VIS Meeting Minutes
- Type B Past Week Summary
- Mark worked on task lists and schedule.
Mark worked on an update of the In-Vacuum Cable doc (E1503901), including information on final lengths that Fabian and Hirata-san had decided when making adapter cables.
- Mark considered an alternative cabling scheme for the geophones (with a different adapter cable to put the signals and power on different lines and a matching unscrambler) but ended up concluding that the existing design would probably be OK.
- Fabian worked on a redesign of the EQ stops for the BS (2 of 4 screws under the RM are opposite large holes and there are no screws to restrain the RM front/back at either top or bottom).
- Hirata-san worked on PR/SR mirror box modifications with Shoda-san (on-going).
- Hirata-san partially assembled a bottom filter for use in fit tests of the PRx BF recoil mass.