|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 92:||Line 92:|
|* Rewire PI horizontal steppers with vacuum-compatible cable.||* --(Rewire PI horizontal steppers with vacuum-compatible cable)--.|
VIS Type B BS Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
- Update BS Install Procedure with screenshots from new on-assembly-frame 3D CAD.
Wrap new IM bottom ballast masses (Mozumi).
Install new IM masses.
Set up optical level.
Adjust IM ballast mass to give desired roll/pitch/vertical.
Cable BF LVDT, test and calibrate.
Adjust top of IRM to level.
Install IRM side panels.
Install IRM OSEMs.
Cable IRM OSEMs and test.
Adjust IRM and IRM OSEMs to get good alignment of IRM OSEMs and IM-IRM stops.
- Add extra ballast mass to BF.
- Add BF cap but don't anchor cables.
- Cable and test BF cap picos.
- Lift BF/IRM/IM/RM/BS and weigh.
- Adjust BF ballast if necessary.
- Crane in SF.
- Hook up BF/IRM/IM/RM/BS.
- Route cables up to SF.
- Adjust BF ballast if necessary.
- Lay more new in-air cabling.
Real BS Hang Tasks
- Finish assembly drawing for LBB and LBB damper ring and post on JGWDoc (Hirata-san).
- Get pico drive screens fixed (Miyo-kun)
Final ballast mass production for BF and SF (Hirata-san).
Design of receptacles for rods with 8 mm heads.
Possible rebuild of BF
Set up build/test stand for filters.
Get filter test weights.
Find spare BF blade(s).
- Reclean stuff:
- PI (remove Kapton tape etc, etc).
- LLB damper stuff, especially Cu segments.
- Calibrate SF LVDT.
- Calibrate PI vertical LVDT.
- Set yoke on PI vertical LVDT (if necessary).
- Calibrate PI horizontal LVDTs.
- Get clean bag laundered.
- Put pointy-tipped screw in RM trolley for BS
Swap out temporary ballast mass in BF, SF.
- Return/replace borrowed parts:
- Lock washers for LBB dampers
- Temporary ballast mass (dog clamps) in BF.
Wide-mouth OSEMs from RM to Akutsu-san
Adjust height of crossbars below BF.
If possible, fix galled pole in BF level of EQ stop.
- Swap in new F0-SF maraging rod (with 8-mm heads) and new receptacles to match.
Check inside SF for lost ruler.
- Tighten PI yaw return spring.
- Get Cu O-rings for feedthroughs.
- Decide final in-vacuum and in-air cable routing (Enzo).
Calibrate all LVDTs (Enzo, Mark). BF, SF, PI-GAS, PI-H1, PI-H2, PI-H3
Remove cling wrap in BF and install vacuum-compatible heat shrink.
- Remove cling wrap on connections for PI vertical stepper and install vacuum-compatible heat shrink (needs wider diameter heat shrink or smaller pins).
Rewire PI horizontal steppers with vacuum-compatible cable.
- Adjust yoke on BF to put top of secondary at 3.5 mm above top of baseplate (or to give ≈0 counts at nominal height).
- Adjust yoke on SF to put top of secondary at 6 mm above top of baseplate (or to give ≈0 counts at nominal height).
- Adjust yoke on PI to put top of secondary at TBD mm above top of baseplate (or to give ≈0 counts at nominal height).
Real-time and SUMCON models
- Create SUMCON models for full BS and major installation milestones.
Create controls design description (cf LIGO-T1100378).
- Make table of ADC/DAC assignments and check for consistency with D1503600 and k1visbs (Enzo, Mark)
- Understand/document/debug Kokeyama-san's DIO stuff.
- Measure LPCD and HPCD output filter response.
- Design and install software compensation filters for LPCD and HPCD output filters.
- Design and install GAS drift compensation filters.
- Create a proper DAC Monitor MEDM screen.
- Improve ADC Monitor MEDM screen.