|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
|* Adjust yoke on SF to put top of secondary at 6 mm above top of baseplate (or to give ≈0 counts at nominal height).|
|Line 66:||Line 67:|
| * --(Wide-mouth OSEMs from RM to Akutsu-san)--
* --(Adjust height of crossbars below BF.)--
* --(If possible, fix galled pole in BF level of EQ stop.)--
|Line 74:||Line 72:|
| * --(Remove cling wrap in BF and install vacuum-compatible heat shrink.)--
* --(Remove cling wrap on connections for PI vertical stepper and install vacuum-compatible heat shrink (needs wider diameter heat shrink or smaller pins).)--
* --(Rewire PI horizontal steppers with vacuum-compatible cable)--.
* --(Adjust yoke on BF to put top of secondary at 3.5 mm above top of baseplate (or to give ≈0 counts at nominal height).)--
* Adjust yoke on SF to put top of secondary at 6 mm above top of baseplate (or to give ≈0 counts at nominal height).
VIS Type B BS Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
Main Assembly Sequence
- Crane out SF.
- Raise BF cap and retrieve lost hex cable clamp PEEK piece.
- Crane in SF.
- Install SF-BF rod with hex cable clamp.
- Route cables via hex cable clamp up to below SF.
- Adjust BF ballast mass for total weight and pitch/roll.
- Look for missing screw from SF damper Cu segment in washed screws bag and reinstall.
- Adjust yoke on SF to put top of secondary at 6 mm above top of baseplate (or to give ≈0 counts at nominal height).
- Calibrate SF LVDT.
- Install SF main ballast mass.
- Cable and test SF fishing rod stepper.
- Add SF cap.
- Lift and weigh SF/... section.
In parallel, time permitting
- Rearrange arc weights on PI to allow installation of magic wand.
- Check that we still have all LBB parts (there was an issue with borrowed lock nuts).
- Rearrange magnets on SF damper magnet ring for full three Cu segments.
- Find Ni-plated rods for SF damper magnet ring and do fit check.
- Find PI-SF rod with 8 mm heads and matching receptacles and do fit check.
- Lay more new in-air cabling.
- Wipe LLB damper parts with ethanol.
- Get Cu O-rings for feedthroughs.
- Figure out how to tighten PI yaw return spring.
Tasks Not To Forget
- Update BS Install Procedure with screenshots from new on-assembly-frame 3D CAD.
- Finish assembly drawing for LBB and LBB damper ring and post on JGWDoc (Hirata-san).
- Get pico drive screens fixed (Miyo-kun)
- Calibrate PI vertical LVDT.
- Set yoke on PI vertical LVDT (if necessary).
- Calibrate PI horizontal LVDTs.
- Get clean bag laundered.
- Put pointy-tipped screw in RM trolley for BS
- Return/replace borrowed parts:
- Lock washers for LBB dampers
- Temporary ballast mass (dog clamps) in BF.
- Swap in new F0-SF maraging rod (with 8-mm heads) and new receptacles to match.
- Decide final in-vacuum and in-air cable routing (Enzo).
Calibrate all LVDTs (Enzo, Mark). BF, SF, PI-GAS, PI-H1, PI-H2, PI-H3
- Adjust yoke on PI to put top of secondary at TBD mm above top of baseplate (or to give ≈0 counts at nominal height).
Real-time and SUMCON models
- Create SUMCON models for full BS and major installation milestones.
Create controls design description (cf LIGO-T1100378).
- Make table of ADC/DAC assignments and check for consistency with D1503600 and k1visbs (Enzo, Mark)
- Understand/document/debug Kokeyama-san's DIO stuff.
- Measure LPCD and HPCD output filter response.
- Design and install software compensation filters for LPCD and HPCD output filters.
- Design and install GAS drift compensation filters.
Create a proper DAC Monitor MEDM screen.
Improve ADC Monitor MEDM screen.