← Revision 210 as of 2019-01-04 15:21:23
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|This list has been merged into the common Type B list: [[../ToDo]].
|Line 4:||Line 6:|
[[../ToDoSR|SR To-Do Items]]
[[#EveryWeek |Every Week]]
[[#ComingWeeks |Coming Weeks]]
== Every Week ==
=== Facilities ===
* Vacuum and roll floor.
* Wipe ladders.
* Tidy tools, parts.
* Get stuff from [[../WishList]]
== 2017-09-04 ==
=== Main Assembly Sequence ===
* --(Crane out SF.)--
* --(Raise BF cap and retrieve lost hex cable clamp PEEK piece.)--
* --(Crane in SF.)--
* --(Install SF-BF rod with hex cable clamp.)--
* --(Route cables via hex cable clamp up to below SF.)--
* --(Adjust BF ballast mass for total weight and pitch/roll.)--
* --(Look for missing screw from SF damper Cu segment in washed screws bag and reinstall.)--
* --(Adjust yoke on SF to put top of secondary at 6 mm above top of baseplate (or to give ≈0 counts at nominal height).)--
* Calibrate SF LVDT.
* Install SF main ballast mass.
* --(Cable and test SF fishing rod stepper.)--
* Add SF cap.
* Lift and weigh SF/... section.
=== In parallel, time permitting ===
* --(Rearrange arc weights on PI to allow installation of magic wand.)--
* Install magic wand on PI.
* Check that we still have all LBB parts (there was an issue with borrowed lock nuts).
* Rearrange magnets on SF damper magnet ring for full three Cu segments.
* --(Find Ni-plated rods for SF damper magnet ring and do fit check.)--
* --(Find PI-SF rod with 8 mm heads and matching receptacles and do fit check.)--
* Lay more new in-air cabling.
* Wipe LLB damper parts with ethanol.
* Get Cu O-rings for feedthroughs.
* Figure out how to tighten PI yaw return spring.
* --(Recalibrate remachined LBB springs and choose best three.)--
== Tasks Not To Forget ==
=== Major Tasks ===
* Update BS Install Procedure with screenshots from new on-assembly-frame 3D CAD.
* Finish assembly drawing for LBB and LBB damper ring and post on JGWDoc (Hirata-san).
* Get pico drive screens fixed (Miyo-kun)
* Calibrate PI vertical LVDT.
* Set yoke on PI vertical LVDT (if necessary).
* Calibrate PI horizontal LVDTs.
=== Minor Tasks ===
==== Mechanical ====
* Get clean bag laundered.
* Put pointy-tipped screw in RM trolley for BS
* Return/replace borrowed parts:
* Lock washers for LBB dampers
* Temporary ballast mass (dog clamps) in BF.
* Swap in new F0-SF maraging rod (with 8-mm heads) and new receptacles to match.
==== Electrical ====
* Decide final in-vacuum and in-air cable routing (Enzo).
* Calibrate all LVDTs (Enzo, Mark). --(BF)--, SF, PI-GAS, PI-H1, PI-H2, PI-H3
* Adjust yoke on PI to put top of secondary at TBD mm above top of baseplate (or to give ≈0 counts at nominal height).
==== Real-time and SUMCON models ====
* Create SUMCON models for full BS and major installation milestones.
* Create controls design description (cf [[https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-T1100378/public|LIGO-T1100378]]).
* Make table of ADC/DAC assignments and check for consistency with D1503600 and k1visbs (Enzo, Mark)
* Understand/document/debug Kokeyama-san's DIO stuff.
* Measure LPCD and HPCD output filter response.
* Design and install software compensation filters for LPCD and HPCD output filters.
* Design and install GAS drift compensation filters.
* --(Create a proper DAC Monitor MEDM screen.)--
* --(Improve ADC Monitor MEDM screen.)--