← Revision 210 as of 2019-01-04 15:21:23
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|This list has been merged into the common Type B list: [[../ToDo]].
|Line 4:||Line 6:|
[[../ToDoSR|SR To-Do Items]]
[[#EveryWeek |Every Week]]
[[#ComingWeeks |Coming Weeks]]
== Every Week ==
=== Facilities ===
* Vacuum and roll floor.
* Wipe ladders.
* Tidy tools, parts.
* Get stuff from [[../WishList]]
== 2017-09-19 ==
(No work Monday 9/18)
=== Main Assembly Sequence ===
* Debug BF LVDT actuation. ???
* Check F0 yoke height (top of coil former should be 37.5 mm above bottom of recess in top of baseplate).
* Test all PI items:
* Yaw stepper (tested, not clearly working).
* F0 LVDT sensing
* F0 LVDT actuation
* Horizontal LVDT sensing
* Horizontal LVDT actuation
* Geophones (issues with driver, cables, descramblers)
* Lock the F0 and SF keystones and measure the resonance frequency of the BF GAS.
* Lock the SF and BF keystones and measure the resonance frequency of the F0 GAS.
* Double check BS pitch with OL.
* Adjust SF damper ring to correct gap.
* Install lock nuts on F0 GAS FR at TBD positions.
* Lock BF and F0 keystones (but ''not'' SF keystone).
* Lock RM to BS and IRM to IM.
* Lock RM, IRM and BF (but not SF) to security structure.
* Lock IP.
* Remove F0 keystone top plate (including yaw stepper) and immobilize SF/... in yaw.
* Attach lifting fixture.
* Remove BF- and SF-level crossbars.
* Remove geophones for craning.
* Disconnect in-vacuum cables from feedthrough and coil neatly for craning.
* Attach lifting plates.
=== Tank Preparation Sequence ===
* Attach Cu segments to LBB damper ring.
* Pass halves of LBB magnet ring into tank, join, and make sandwich for craning.
* Crane tank lid off.
* Crane LBB damper rings to top of tank and suspend.
* Crane suspension out of assembly frame.
* Attach LBB upper rods to LBB blade tips and rotate suspension 45° clockwise.
* Crane suspension into tank and connect upper rods to LBB Cu ring.
* Unclamp LBB ring "sandwich" so LBB Cu ring is suspended on upper rods.
* Install LBB lower rods and hook LBB.
* Measure required ballast for LBB.
* Unlock suspension and readjust.
* Move in-air cabling and feedthroughs and reconnect in-vacuum cables (through Cu O-rings).
=== In parallel, time permitting ===
* Fix issue with geophone distributor.
* Fix #1 geophone adapter cable (and replace borrowed one).
* Fix broken pico adapter cable.
* Figure out how to tighten PI yaw return spring or otherwise make yaw adjustment reliable.
== Tasks Not To Forget ==
=== Major Tasks ===
* Update BS Install Procedure with screenshots from new on-assembly-frame 3D CAD.
* Finish assembly drawing for LBB and LBB damper ring and post on JGWDoc (Hirata-san).
* Get pico drive screens fixed (Miyo-kun)
=== Minor Tasks ===
==== Mechanical ====
* Get clean bag laundered.
* Put pointy-tipped screw in RM trolley for BS
* Return/replace borrowed parts:
* Lock washers for LBB dampers
* Temporary ballast mass (dog clamps) in BF.
* Swap in new F0-SF maraging rod (with 8-mm heads) and new receptacles to match.
==== Electrical ====
* Decide final in-vacuum and in-air cable routing (Enzo).
* Calibrate all LVDTs (Enzo, Mark). --(BF)--, --(SF)--, PI-GAS, PI-H1, PI-H2, PI-H3
* Adjust yoke on PI to put top of secondary at TBD mm above top of baseplate (or to give ≈0 counts at nominal height).
==== Real-time and SUMCON models ====
* Create SUMCON models for full BS and major installation milestones.
* Create controls design description (cf [[https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-T1100378/public|LIGO-T1100378]]).
* Make table of ADC/DAC assignments and check for consistency with D1503600 and k1visbs (Enzo, Mark)
* Understand/document/debug Kokeyama-san's DIO stuff.
* Measure LPCD and HPCD output filter response.
* Design and install software compensation filters for LPCD and HPCD output filters.
* Design and install GAS drift compensation filters.