← Revision 210 as of 2019-01-04 15:21:23
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|This list has been merged into the common Type B list: [[../ToDo]].
|Line 4:||Line 6:|
[[../ToDoSR|SR To-Do Items]]
[[#EveryWeek |Every Week]]
[[#ComingWeeks |Coming Weeks]]
== Every Week ==
=== Facilities ===
* Vacuum and roll floor.
* Wipe ladders.
* Tidy tools, parts.
* Get stuff from [[../WishList]]
== 2017-10-02 ==
=== SR2 stuff ===
* Replace BS service port covers, or reinforce foil with tape.
* Cling-wrap or move:
* White plastic table
* Writing table
* Tall metal table
=== Main Assembly Sequence ===
* Check for bubble level and other tools in tank.
* Remove stickers on IP and clean with ethanol (some were missed last time).
* Wipe rusty screws on IP LVDTs and surrounding area with ethanol-soaked wipe.
* Check that all in-air cables are labeled.
* Fix broken pico adapter cable?
* If possible, reroute cable to eliminate need for with feedthrough.
* Debug all electronics, especially actuation.
* Check IP yaw.
* Recheck centering of suspension in assembly frame.
* Measure IP period; adjust ballast mass.
* Calibrate all LVDTs (Enzo, Mark). --(BF)--, --(SF)--, --(PI-GAS)--, PI-H1, PI-H2, PI-H3
* Calibrate IP LVDT sensing against IP LVDT actuation, IP FRs.
* Set all EQ stops to proper clearance.
* Get ready for full TFs.
=== Software ===
* Enter new IP matrices and do safe.snap.
* Get pico drive screens fixed (Miyo-kun)
* Update real-time model to number channels from #0.
* Remove old OL stuff; add link to new OL stuff.
* Remove unused screens.
* Sort out SVN.
== Tasks Not To Forget ==
=== Major Tasks ===
* Update BS Install Procedure with screenshots from new on-assembly-frame 3D CAD.
* Finish assembly drawing for LBB and LBB damper ring and post on JGWDoc (Hirata-san).
* Figure out how to make PI yaw adjustment reliable.
=== Minor Tasks ===
==== Mechanical ====
* Get clean bag laundered.
* Put pointy-tipped screw in RM trolley for BS
* Return/replace borrowed parts:
* Lock washers for LBB dampers
* Temporary ballast mass (dog clamps) in BF.
* Swap in new F0-SF maraging rod (with 8-mm heads) and new receptacles to match.
==== Electrical ====
==== Real-time and SUMCON models ====
* Create SUMCON models for full BS and major installation milestones.
* Create controls design description (cf [[https://dcc.ligo.org/LIGO-T1100378/public|LIGO-T1100378]]).
* Make table of ADC/DAC assignments and check for consistency with D1503600 and k1visbs (Enzo, Mark)
* Understand/document/debug Kokeyama-san's DIO stuff.
* Measure LPCD and HPCD output filter response.
* Design and install software compensation filters for LPCD and HPCD output filters.
* Design and install GAS drift compensation filters.