|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
| * --(Tidy up and cover things to prepare for SR2 crane slot work.)--
* --(Replace BS service port covers.)--
* --(Check for bubble level and other tools in tank.)--
* Remove stickers on IP and clean with ethanol (some were missed last time).
* Wipe rusty screws on IP LVDTs and surrounding area with ethanol-soaked wipe.
| * Account for second bubble level (might be on BF).
* Borrow portable hard drive.
* Clean up sticker residue and magic marker writing.
* Remove LVDT modules; identify and replace screws.
|Line 31:||Line 30:|
|* Fix broken pico adapter cable?|
|Line 40:||Line 38:|
| * Install small KOACH filters on LBB.
* Remove First Contact.
* Cable optical lever (Simon, Enzo)
* Align optical lever (Simon)
VIS Type B BS Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
Main Assembly Sequence
- Account for second bubble level (might be on BF).
- Borrow portable hard drive.
- Clean up sticker residue and magic marker writing.
- Remove LVDT modules; identify and replace screws.
- Check that all in-air cables are labeled.
- If possible, reroute cable to eliminate need for fifth feedthrough.
- Debug all electronics, especially actuation.
Check IP yaw.
Recheck centering of suspension in assembly frame.
- Measure IP period; adjust ballast mass.
Calibrate all LVDTs (Enzo, Mark). BF, SF, PI-GAS, PI-H1, PI-H2, PI-H3
- Calibrate IP LVDT sensing against IP LVDT actuation, IP FRs.
- Set all EQ stops to proper clearance.
- Install small KOACH filters on LBB.
- Remove First Contact.
- Cable optical lever (Simon, Enzo)
- Align optical lever (Simon)
- Get ready for full TFs.
- Enter new IP matrices and do safe.snap.
- Get pico drive screens fixed (Miyo-kun)
- Update real-time model to number channels from #0.
- Remove old OL stuff; add link to new OL stuff.
- Remove unused screens.
- Sort out SVN.
Tasks Not To Forget
- Update BS Install Procedure with screenshots from new on-assembly-frame 3D CAD.
- Finish assembly drawing for LBB and LBB damper ring and post on JGWDoc (Hirata-san).
- Figure out how to make PI yaw adjustment reliable.
- Get clean bag laundered.
- Put pointy-tipped screw in RM trolley for BS
- Return/replace borrowed parts:
- Lock washers for LBB dampers
- Temporary ballast mass (dog clamps) in BF.
- Swap in new F0-SF maraging rod (with 8-mm heads) and new receptacles to match.
Real-time and SUMCON models
- Create SUMCON models for full BS and major installation milestones.
Create controls design description (cf LIGO-T1100378).
- Make table of ADC/DAC assignments and check for consistency with D1503600 and k1visbs (Enzo, Mark)
- Understand/document/debug Kokeyama-san's DIO stuff.
- Measure LPCD and HPCD output filter response.
- Design and install software compensation filters for LPCD and HPCD output filters.
- Design and install GAS drift compensation filters.