|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
|* Remove LVDT modules; identify and replace screws.||* --(Remove LVDT modules; identify screws.)--|
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
|* Debug all electronics, especially actuation.||* --(Debug all electronics, especially actuation.)--|
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
| * Install small KOACH filters on LBB.
* Remove First Contact.
* Cable optical lever (Simon, Enzo)
* Align optical lever (Simon)
| * --(Install small KOACH filters on LBB.)--
* --(Remove First Contact.)--
* --(Cable optical lever (Simon, Enzo))--
* --(Align optical lever (Simon))--
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
| * Enter new IP matrices and do safe.snap.
* Send stepper driver info to Miyo-kun.
| * --(Enter new IP matrices and do safe.snap.)--
* --(Send stepper driver info to Miyo-kun)--.
|Line 56:||Line 56:|
|* Add support for comments to SUMCON.||* --(Add support for comments to SUMCON.)--|
VIS Type B BS Near Term To-Do List
- Vacuum and roll floor.
- Wipe ladders.
- Tidy tools, parts.
Get stuff from ../WishList
Main Assembly Sequence
Account for second bubble level (might be on BF).
- Borrow portable hard drive.
- Clean up sticker residue and magic marker writing.
Remove LVDT modules; identify screws.
Check that all in-air cables are labeled.
- If possible, reroute cable to eliminate need for fifth feedthrough.
Debug all electronics, especially actuation.
- Measure IP period; adjust ballast mass.
Calibrate all LVDTs. BF, SF, PI-GAS, PI-H1, PI-H2, PI-H3
- Calibrate IP LVDT sensing against IP LVDT actuation, IP FRs.
- Set all EQ stops to TBD clearance.
Install small KOACH filters on LBB.
Remove First Contact.
Cable optical lever (Simon, Enzo)
Align optical lever (Simon)
- Get ready for full TFs.
- Move stuff out of PR2 area.
- Tidy/label parts.
- Move safety bars from BS AF area to SR2 area.
- (Put up safety bars in SR3 area.)
- Close hole in floor above BS AF area.
Enter new IP matrices and do safe.snap.
Send stepper driver info to Miyo-kun.
- Update real-time model to number channels from #0.
- Remove old OL stuff; add link to new OL stuff.
- Remove unused screens.
- Sort out SVN.
Add support for comments to SUMCON.
- Create SUMCON model with values commented.
- Derive matrices for IP FRs.
- Finalize redesign of IP yaw adjuster.
- Design better F0 FR adjuster.
Tasks Not To Forget
- Update BS Install Procedure with screenshots from new on-assembly-frame 3D CAD.
- Finish assembly drawing for LBB and LBB damper ring and post on JGWDoc (Hirata-san).
- Figure out how to make PI yaw adjustment reliable.
- Put pointy-tipped screw in RM trolley for BS
- Return/replace borrowed parts:
- Temporary ballast mass (dog clamps) in BF.
Real-time and SUMCON models
- Create SUMCON models for full BS and major installation milestones.
Create controls design description (cf LIGO-T1100378).
- Make table of ADC/DAC assignments and check for consistency with D1503600 and k1visbs (Enzo, Mark)
- Understand/document/debug Kokeyama-san's DIO stuff.
- Measure LPCD and HPCD output filter response.
- Design and install software compensation filters for LPCD and HPCD output filters.
- Design and install GAS drift compensation filters.